WTB Cheap Black Rear Spoiler

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a black painted stock rear spoiler. It would be even better if you happened to be in the DFW area. Hopefully someone has one laying around that they are looking to get rid of!

Reaction score
I have one off of my 2008 GT. However, i don't have a box or anything to put it in and i would have to ship it. Name me a fair price?

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Have one back in OK but going there the 23rd if you want me to bring it back to TX i could meet you somewere in Dallas off of I35 or I75 the 26th of DEC.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have one off of my 2008 GT. However, i don't have a box or anything to put it in and i would have to ship it. Name me a fair price?

Let me see what Rford has first since he's in my area and close to me.

Have one back in OK but going there the 23rd if you want me to bring it back to TX i could meet you somewere in Dallas off of I35 or I75 the 26th of DEC.

How much are you looking to get for it? It wouldn't be difficult at all to meet up as well.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a black one but no box. If I had a box I'd send it to you for shipping only...if you can verify that UPS stores have a box to fit one I can make it happen. How fast would you need it? If you haven't found one after the holidays pass let me know and I'll make the effort to find a box.

- John

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 I have black stock gt rear wing as well, Yours for shpping if you want it.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a black one but no box. If I had a box I'd send it to you for shipping only...if you can verify that UPS stores have a box to fit one I can make it happen. How fast would you need it? If you haven't found one after the holidays pass let me know and I'll make the effort to find a box.

- John

I'm going to see about picking up Rford's locally first, but will check out a UPS store tomorrow and see if they have a box.

+1 I have black stock gt rear wing as well, Yours for shpping if you want it.

I'm gonna send you a PM as well.

Pm me what your looking to spend

PM sent.

Back