Wtb: gt500 fuel pump

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would like to get a new gt500 fuel pump. I do not need the wiring harness or anything. Also I need one of the green clips that holds the fuel hose on top of the hat. I can't seem to find just the clip or the hose for that matter. I've looked on tousley and have had no luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
My car is in the shop right now and the fuel pump should be getting switched out this week. Currently it is in the car but I will have a GT500 fuel pump. Shoot me a PM and make me an offer. I'm stopping by there tomorrow so I can see what is going on and I can see if they can maybe work on the fuel system to get it out quicker...

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
If are just looking for the pumps and the above posters haven't already help you out send me a pm.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
need to bring this back out. Looking for just a pump still and the green clip for this hose on top of the pump. Thanks.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a fuel pump already! Anybody know where I can get that green clip that secures the hose to the top of the fuel hat!?

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is it the same clip that's used for the pcv connectors?

Negative. I've tried some of the green clips I have off of random hoses from the car none of them work. The one for the fuel pump is a lot smaller than those.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Same clips that are used to attach the inline fuel filter along the frame? I'd think those could be sourced through an auto parts store if you knew what to ask for.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
If that is true, I have the fuel lines from my car that I removed, I could find one from that line.

Edit, here is a pic of the end that goes on the fuel filter.

Last edited:

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If that is true, I have the fuel lines from my car that I removed, I could find one from that line.

Edit, here is a pic of the end that goes on the fuel filter.

hmmm...is it the fuel filter or the one that connects to the top of the fuel hat?? I need the one that connects to the top of the fuel hat. If you take the back seat out it will be right there on top.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I know where the fuel hat one is. I cut it off of this line to use on my -8 fuel line. This is the other end that connects to the fuel filter. You can check to see if they are the same size, and if so then I have one for you.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know where the fuel hat one is. I cut it off of this line to use on my -8 fuel line. This is the other end that connects to the fuel filter. You can check to see if they are the same size, and if so then I have one for you.

That one will not work. Thanks though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back