WTB: Looking for parts

Guillotine

Reaction score
I have a 2006 GT Coupe and I am looking for parts to upgrade her. I am going to attempt to clone "Barricade" from transformers and i am inthe market to buy the parts for my car. If anyone has any of these, just send a quick PM and we'll work something out. I am always in the lookout for great deals.

1. Unlocked SCT Tuner (Purchased. Thanks Nitrostang Racing)
2. Saleen Extreme Bumpers and body parts
3. FRPP 3.73s or 4.10s gear ratio
4. Steeda UDP
5. Kooks or Bissani Longtubes and X pipes
5. 20" Saleen wheels with or without tires
6. GT500 Vented Hood
7. Supercharger: ProCharger, Roush or Saleen

Also need:
Throttle body, 62mm (Purchased. Thanks BadHabit2Break)

As usual I cant think of more things but just send me a PM of what you have and if I need it we'll go from there.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I have a 2006 GT Coupe and I am looking for parts to upgrade her. I am going to attempt to clone "Barricade" from transformers and i am inthe market to buy the parts for my car. If anyone has any of these, just send a quick PM and we'll work something out. I am always in the lookout for great deals.

1. Unlocked SCT Tuner
4. Steeda UDP
6. GT500 Vented Hood

As usual I cant think of more things but just send me a PM of what you have and if I need it we'll go from there.

I have an unlocked Tuner for you available. It was just put back to stock. I can have Torq, who is a paid advertiser modify the tune to your needs. The current tune is for an 05-10 car with Kooks Long Tubes, Catted X Pipe, JLT COld Air Intake and 4:10 Gears.

At a minimum, I would need your computer code so they can edit the tune to work on your car once you get all your parts.

Also have a JLT available if needed.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I have some Saleen body parts , I have the rear tail extension And side extensions
And 3rd brake light ..

MSgt46270

Reaction score

1. Unlocked SCT Tuner
4. Steeda UDP
6. GT500 Vented Hood

Let me know if I can help you.

Ed

1. Unlocked SCT Tuner. I can get these also
2. Saleen Extreme Bumpers and body parts. Maybe
4. Steeda UDP. Yes I can get these
5. 20" Saleen wheels with or without tires. I can get these also
6. GT500 Vented Hood. Maybe
7. Supercharger: ProCharger, Roush or Saleen I can also get what your asking for.

Last edited:

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
These are the parts I have laying around (circled in red). They are brand new, never have been painted with all hardware. The only part I dont have is the center section covering the lights.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Guillotine

Reaction score
Thank guys

I have an unlocked Tuner for you available. It was just put back to stock. I can have Torq, who is a paid advertiser modify the tune to your needs. The current tune is for an 05-10 car with Kooks Long Tubes, Catted X Pipe, JLT COld Air Intake and 4:10 Gears.

At a minimum, I would need your computer code so they can edit the tune to work on your car once you get all your parts.

Also have a JLT available if needed.

Is this a xcal2 or xcal3? This sound great. PM with price

Let me know if I can help you.

Ed

1. Unlocked SCT Tuner. I can get these also
2. Saleen Extreme Bumpers and body parts. Maybe
4. Steeda UDP. Yes I can get these
5. 20" Saleen wheels with or without tires. I can get these also
6. GT500 Vented Hood. Maybe
7. Supercharger: ProCharger, Roush or Saleen I can also get what your asking for.

Hey Ed,
I have the Saleen exhaust sitting in my room and everytime i go inthere i cry a little inside cause i cant put them on just yet. If you can get the body parts it'd be great. Atleast the rear end would be great for now.

Thses are the parts is have laying around (circled in red). They are brand new, never have been painted with all hardware. The only part I dont have is the center section covering the lights.

Untitled.jpg

Bumper isnt included? Like i said above i think thats the main thing for me at this time. But PM with parts and price and we can set something up.

You guys are awesome

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Is this a xcal2 or xcal3? This sound great. PM with price

Hey Ed,
I have the Saleen exhaust sitting in my room and everytime i go inthere i cry a little inside cause i cant put them on just yet. If you can get the body parts it'd be great. Atleast the rear end would be great for now.

Bumper isnt included? Like i said above i think thats the main thing for me at this time. But PM with parts and price and we can set something up.

You guys are awesome

Sending a PM

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
If your going to clone Barricade, dont get the GT500 hood since he didnt have it either. You need either a saleen hood or just keep your stock hood

Guillotine

Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back