WTB Saleen side skirt/s for 05-09

saleen836

forum member
Reaction score
As title, anyone have or know where I can buy a pair or single (passenger side) Saleen side skirt for my 06 Saleen?

Mine is damaged thanks to a dead Badger so replacing it will be a lot easier than trying to fix it. I have googled but can only find the skirts for 99-04 models.

Thanks

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new one in my attic...course not sure what side.. I had to buy a pair years back for a collision job that needed only one side

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a pair of them if somebody reads this after you find the one you need.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yup just got it down still in the bag marked r so passenger side what is it worth ? I know what I paid for the stupid things when you could get them :)

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
409692282.jpg

saleen836

forum member
Reaction score
yup just got it down still in the bag marked r so passenger side what is it worth ? I know what I paid for the stupid things when you could get them :)

Is the fixing kit still with it and is it a Saleen skirt or a copy?

No idea of a price but a few years ago pairs were being sold for $300-400

Of course the main question is will you ship it across the pond?

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a spare set I purchased some time ago but won't sell them unless I decide to spring for a complete spare body kit. Right now I don't have the room to store a whole kit.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is the fixing kit still with it and is it a Saleen skirt or a copy?

No idea of a price but a few years ago pairs were being sold for $300-400

Of course the main question is will you ship it across the pond?

I want to say I paid like $500 for the pair from saleen. this was years ago. it's factory . it was a SALEEN I fixed hit down the driver side. course I couldn't get saleen to just sell me one of them so I had to buy both side.

I'll ship it I don't care probably will not be cheap and it will need to go fed x and I can't be responsible for it after I give it to them to take it .

unless you have a better shipping option and can send me a label or call tag it

saleen836

forum member
Reaction score
I want to say I paid like $500 for the pair from saleen. this was years ago. it's factory . it was a SALEEN I fixed hit down the driver side. course I couldn't get saleen to just sell me one of them so I had to buy both side.

I'll ship it I don't care probably will not be cheap and it will need to go fed x and I can't be responsible for it after I give it to them to take it .

unless you have a better shipping option and can send me a label or call tag it

I asked as a google search returned an old post from you from a couple years ago, in it you were selling a pair of skirts which were non Saleen for $200,
so, is the fixing kit still with it and how much do you want? I'm waiting on a reply from a guy here who is brings a container over from Florida once a month, so all being well you will only need to ship it to Florida :)

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fixing kit ? someplace in the garage is some install clip and install directions .. $125 plus freight ?

ok ,yes that is probably a set of new xenon side skirts . still have them as well :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back