WTB stock 3v block

07gt6816

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for stock 3v block ( bare block with caps) need one ASAP, please let me know what you guys have. Looking for one that hasn't been bored or machined. Thanks

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? There are a few stock blocks for sale in the classifieds.

07gt6816

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. Really need one, let me know even if you have a stock short block for sale.

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Im going to have a stock short block for sale really soon.just took it out yesterday but I need to tear it down to get all the goodies off.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Tekskid block as well that will fit in a 3V but if you can find a 3V block they are less work than the Tekskid.

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
I have a bare 3L2E block with main caps sitting on an engine stand that I was going to build, but everything is for sale for the right price.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
i have a flow mileage, fully machined 1l block with full arp hardware. main studs, side bolts, and headstuds. lined bored, torqueplate bored and honed but it is bored. has 700 just in arp stuff. this is the earlier version of the 3l 2e (3v ) block. direct fit unlike teksid. pm if interested

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back