WTB Thumpr/Mutha thumprs!

ellerstang

sn95 3-valve swap
Reaction score
nice idea sam, did u already get your car running wish i could of know that about the wiring instead of waisting 1500 dollars on wiring to get my in my sn95

Last edited:

Sammyboy

Reaction score
Yeah, the only issue was the fuel system. Since my 96 is a return style and the 07 motor was a returnless, I went ahead and swapped out everything (sump, triple walbro 225's, and rails...etc.) but it has been pretty straight forward.

Sammyboy

Reaction score
Still looking for some cams....stage 1 .....stage 2 cams are welcome.

I just want something with a nice loppy sound

usafimj

Reaction score
Dang dude its been 2 months since you started looking for cams. Just buy some new ones. I'm sure you could have saved up $200 since the beginning of Dec.

Sammyboy

Reaction score
Dang dude its been 2 months since you started looking for cams. Just buy some new ones. I'm sure you could have saved up $200 since the beginning of Dec.

I'm not in any rush. The motor is sitting outside of the car and I'm piecing together my swap.

badass Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Someone had a set of comp cam 127300 new for sale 400 shipped but you need to get springs. I will see if I can find them.

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
Not to highjack ya, but I would like some used ones too!!!

double high jack!, I want STAGE 3 big mutha thumprs with phase limiters if anyone has some. i have $ on hand. let me know

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back