WTB True Forged Wheels 18's

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
Looking to buy a set of true forged wheels that are used and in good condition. If any one knows any where I can get some please point me in the right direction. Preferably I am looking for Chicans and black

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
If no one has any True Forged wheels available, I might be selling my Forgelines if you're interested.

The girl in the sig's name is Shay Laren btw. ;)

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
If no one has any True Forged wheels available, I might be selling my Forgelines if you're interested.

The girl in the sig's name is Shay Laren btw. ;)

thanks you so much not for the offer but telling me who she is...how would would you want for them and do you have any pics..

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Haha no problem man. Thanks for having her as your sig.

I'm looking for like $2200 or so, with tires. Mine are 19's with 275/35 and 295/35 BFG KDW2's. Perfect size/offset for the '05+ body style and still enough sidewall that you can hook great. Tires might need replacing before too long, but the wheels retail for $1100 a piece...so it's kind of a wash lol.

Here's some pics:

NewBrakes1.jpg

Mustang_Finished1.jpg

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
very tempting but they may not go with my car and the two piece would be hard to paint. if they were black 18's i would buy them now... let me do some thinking and im going to call forged line about sending them to get painted.

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Actually the wheels are a full 3-piece design. You can disassemble them and have them painted and reassembled pretty easily. Are you in SoCal? I see that Adam did your tuning so I thought I'd ask. I'm in SoCal, so if you're local you can check em out if you want. I even have a shop that can do the paint work for you.

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
i live up in fresno i can actually get them painted to match my car black pearl for free. What is the weight on the wheels?

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Right on man. I'm not sure on the exact weight, but I want to say they're roughly between 17-20lbs without tires. VERY light wheels, but super strong as well. I took a 40mph impact on one (it's been replaced) a few years ago and it just flaked the powdercoating on the spokes and scuffed the lip a bit.

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
i cant seem to find a drag radial though in a 19 :( i think lake of tire options might be a bad thing with 19's

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Is this your car Kris? Damn that is nice, you need to post up some pics of your ride in the Pictures / Videos section. Did you already and I just missed it?

Yeah, there are some pretty good DR options now for 18 inch, and Nitto even has some for 20 inch wheels, but I haven't seen anything for 19.

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Haha yeah, that is my car. Well...it was my car in '05. It's been redone twice since. I'll PM you some pics of how it looks now. Building it up for the SEMA show again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back