WTF kind of "protection" is this???

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
While shopping for a Covercraft brand cover I ran across this. This has GOT to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. If I ever see any of you putting one of these on your car I'm going to LMAO!

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I think it's genius. Before long, nobody will be able to notice the door dings because the scratches will hide them so well.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I just can't believe I watched the entire fucking video. Like how I just didn't stop watching it is beyond me. I guess because the only thing I could think of in the beginning was just standing there in the parking lot watching some jackass having their girlfriend help them put this on their car. Than the second half of it was the forever alone version and I couldn't help but think I know them feels.

claudermilk

Reaction score
:wtf1: Looks like WAY more trouble than it's worth, and really just looks like a scratch-creator. How about just using the tried-and-true "go to the back 40" parking method?

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Lol I can't believe that number one....some jackass actually made this a thing....and two, some jackasses will actually buy thing and USE it.

"Hey Mark, sick Carband on your Camaro!"

"Really? :)"

"No, that's a fucking terrible idea. You're an idiot."

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I can't believe that number one....some jackass actually made this a thing....and two, some jackasses will actually buy thing and USE it.

"Hey Mark, sick Carband on your Camaro!"

"Really? :)"

"No, that's a fucking terrible idea. You're an idiot."

+1 :roflmao:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd rather have dings than be the douche bag putting that on my car......ever.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
This is a joke right? It has to be a joke. I cannot think of a single person who would want to put a "80's" headband on their car.

Do they come with "Wheel" warmers too?

And it if it real... Good Lord! I can see it now... Third or fourth time used it is dragging bug guts all over the paint make detailers happy as they can ever be with all the repeat business...

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
I actually laughed out watching this. I have no words.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
I mean......if your going to go through the trouble to put this worthless POS on your car why not protect the whole thing and put a real car cover on it?:headscratch: I think putting this thing on your car just says "douche" and you'd be asking for dings lol.

Anyway, since I'm taking this winter off from doing any mods to the car I'm just looking for a decent indoor car cover to keep the dust off of it. Any recommendations on a brand that fit fairly well?

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I just can't believe I watched the entire fucking video. Like how I just didn't stop watching it is beyond me. I guess because the only thing I could think of in the beginning was just standing there in the parking lot watching some jackass having their girlfriend help them put this on their car. Than the second half of it was the forever alone version and I couldn't help but think I know them feels.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

claudermilk

Reaction score
Check this out lol...

Sigh. Car shows? Umm okay... "I don't trust all you jerks to not touch my car that I'm showing off, so I'll cover it up. That way not only can you not touch my awesome paint, but you can't see it either. Oh, and I'm a douche." :asshat:

The stupid is strong.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back