WTS: 05-09 OEM and aftermarket parts

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
CAI is back up for sale.

The hard inner plastic piece that sits inside the elbow has several clips that are broken off. I'm going to attempt to repair it in the next week or so, and I'll post updated pics of the repair when I finish with it. I dropped the price some, and depending how the repair goes I may drop it more. If you're interested let me know.

Fox, I'm sorry things worked out the way they did. I know you feel like you got shorted, and I really want to apologize for that. If you need any parts I have or something like that, I'll be happy to cut you a better deal on them.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Got a couple other things for sale. I'll post em up with pics and prices in the OP shortly. Mods can we change the name of the thread to "05-09 OEM and Aftermarket parts for sale" por favor?

andrews910

Reaction score
hey man can you send me some better pics of the hood? you said it was a 2012 so im guessing itll fit my 2011?

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
hey man can you send me some better pics of the hood? you said it was a 2012 so im guessing itll fit my 2011?

It should fit no problem.

I'll pull it out of its nook and get some pics of the damage. You want me to text or email them to you? Or post on here?

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Here are pics of the damage. There are a couple of small dents that are through the paint, and a scuff near that.

9utumyga.jpg

uqe2atub.jpg

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Make me offers gents!

I'll be posting up a few more things as I'm cleaning out old parts. As soon as I can get pics I'll have my TR3650 posted up here for sale.

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
I got $400 shipped on the clutch & flywheel. PayPal ready now. Let me know

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back