Wtt trufiber gts3 hood (black)

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thinking of trading my gts3 hood for a stock black gt500 hood within driving distance if anyone has one. Just want to change the look of the car a little. Stripes are vinyl so they can come off if you want. Looking for one in southern California or northern if possible

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Been looking but nothing has come up. I found a guy on MM that supposedly had a ton of gt500 hoods and looking for stocks for trade. He hasn't pm'd back though. Wonder where in riverside he was.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Been looking but nothing has come up. I found a guy on MM that supposedly had a ton of gt500 hoods and looking for stocks for trade. He hasn't pm'd back though. Wonder where in riverside he was.

i think thats the guy i traded, its a salvage yard right off the 15 fwy but it was in ontario.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
you wouldn't happen to have his contact info would you? wonder how much he would sell a black hood for.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
don't want to pay shipping on hoods though bud. looking for either a straight trade or buying a cheap stock gt500 hood on the side and selling mine around here. i shipped a hood a few years ago before this one and it was a hassle.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
my car is going in the shop for some body work and the hood has some slight damage, i'm not sure if they're gonna fix it or repaint it. but if they replace it i'd let it go for dirt ass cheap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back