Yamaha GPR Waverunner

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
For sale is a 2002 Yamaha GPR Waverunner. I figured some of you guys might be interested in this.

I am the original owner with title in hand, and have done all the modifications myself. Because this ski will do 80 mph and get there very quickly, it is for experienced riders only.

There are simply too many parts to list, but some of the highlights include:

1300cc bored and ported cylinders by Lowell
Cases ported by Lowell
Trued and welded crank
Carbs - fully reworked with 1.5 n/s, T-handles, rejetted, new rebuild
RIVA flame arrestors and adapters
Brand new R&D 1300 heads machined by Lowell
Forged Yamaha pistons
Riva gas valves
VF3 carbon fiber reeds
Aftermarket ignition
Jetworks mod
Freeflow
14/24 Solas
Riva Rideplate
2" pump extension
Riva 800 or 1200 intake grate - your choice

Tons and tons of other parts and modifications, there's just too many to list. The engine has approximately only 15 hours on it, with only 2 hours on the entire third cylinder/piston. In other words, basically a new engine with tons of life left in it. I have included a few pictures of the recent engine build too.

Cosmetically this is one of the finer examples of a 2002 GPR out there - it's in very good shape. The graphics were replaced just a few years ago and look excellent, as do the fairings and the vast majority of the hull. There are some scratches and dings here and there, which should be expected on a ski of this age. But it still looks great! Asking $4,800, which is a hell of a deal since I can part it out for more than that.

Serious inquiries only - no tire kickers, no kids, and no BS. This is an extremely fast ski with the best parts money can buy, so don't waste my time unless you are serious about buying it. Trailer is not included.

PM with any questions or offers.

jetski8_zps8e404b43.jpg

jetski1_zpse10ca8cd.jpg

Headstuds2_zps34e717b5.jpg

Newheads_zpsd5740021.jpg

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Mikey,

This is a great ski. I'm selling so I can buy a new truck, so it's priced to sell quick. I'm in Pearland on the 45 side, so let me know if you'd like to come by and look at it. Special deal for a Houston bro!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back