Yet another "which exhaust" question... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

texas_outlaw

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am searching for just the right sound for my '07 GT. My mods are JLT intake, Hot Rod cams, and Kooks long tubes with catted x-pipe. Right now, I am running a Magnaflow #15881 catback kit, and it's just too quiet and too "muddy" sounding. I originally had the stock mufflers, but they were wayyy to raspy and trumpeted pretty bad.

Between YouTube and this site, I have it narrowed to a Flowmaster AT kit or Magnapacks. However, I cannot find any clips of the Magnapacks with long tubes and a catted mid-pipe. All of the clips are o/r pipes. :argh: Hence, my dilemma.

Does anyone run long tubes and a catted x-pipe with either of the axlebacks above? Any vids or sound clips? Which one would you choose, and why?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I would go magnapacks with your set up since you have the x pipe. Magnapacks sound good with almost anything. Also try the pypes mm system.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
coincidentally I have a used Flowmaster AT axleback if you decide to go that route

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Know thy target............

<LI class=profilefield_category>About texas_outlaw Name Brian <LI class=profilefield_category>Signature Brian B.
2007 Ford Mustang GT Outlaw package
Mods: JLT CAI, Ford Racing "Hot Rod" cams, CMDPs, Kooks LTs with catted x-pipe, Magnaflow catback, 4.10s, Brenspeed tune
Absolutely, positively, never-fucking-again............NO "WHICH EXHAUST SOUNDS BETTER" THREADS ALLOWED!!!!

JoshC

THE GAME!
Reaction score
I rock straights. I get TONS of compliments on the sound of my car. It's not to loud at idle but can really scream under throttle.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
You guys are so harsh, he did put yet another in front of it so that's OK, right?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I rock straights. I get TONS of compliments on the sound of my car. It's not to loud at idle but can really scream under throttle.
Shut the fuck up. :rant:

You guys are so harsh, he did put yet another in front of it so that's OK, right?
Well....you know.......it was explained that this is part of my job description. :evil:

So wait....which exhaust is best? :roflmao:

::ducks before the ban hammer is thrown::
Fucker.............:banned:

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Well if:

My Bad

or

Hate to bother you

absolves all sins, why not Yet another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back