You have brought Bumblebee, I have brought Steve McQueen...

firefighterhill

forum member
Reaction score
I love when people start throwing out numbers and have no idea that they mean very little until you take into account over aspects of the car. The mustang is lighter, it corners better and has better 0-60 times. I do believe the camaro does has better 0-100 but not by much. Id still take the Mustang and use it to whoop that camaro through turns and keep it at bay on the straights.

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
I love when people start throwing out numbers and have no idea that they mean very little until you take into account over aspects of the car. The mustang is lighter, it corners better and has better 0-60 times. I do believe the camaro does has better 0-100 but not by much. Id still take the Mustang and use it to whoop that camaro through turns and keep it at bay on the straights.

I believe the author(s) were using metric. 0-100 Kph = 0-60 Mph

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, some of us know plenty about cars LOL. :naughty1:

Edit, I do like the cowboy music at the end, but I don't like how they try too hard to be like Top Gear..

present company excluded, of course lol

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I love bench racing :chairfall: :dead2:

That video was pointless! I mean, seriously?? They paid the money to get those vehicles sent out there and they didn't even race them!? WTF

I wanted to boot kick them both in the head for sounding like idiots. "I have custom spoke tires" or some shit. Wow...

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I tried to drive a camaro as a demo, but gave up after 25miles. It feels like it has no power, sounds terrible (stock), visibility is poor, the interior aesthetics are beyond bad, and I just think the car is overall retarded. We had a SLP ZL575 in our inventory, the car was OK, but for the money the Shelby is x1000000000 better. Hell a 03-04 Cobra is far better than that thing.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
The words "THE SHAMAL" belongs NO WHERE fucking near a mustang!! You don't slap arabic shit on a american muscle car!! To be "politically correct" let's just say this video has all sorts of wrong in it and these fucking UAE idiots don't know shit about these cars!! Stick to what you guys know, 7-11's and slurpees!! OH and just remember, us as Americans helped pay the 240,000 and 260,000 dirhams sticker cost for these stupid wealthy rich assholes, by fueling up our rides over here!!

Next thing you know these guys will buy an island and excavate their names into the island and flood it with water just so you can see their name from space!! OH WAIT, THAT WAS JUST DONE!!

Last edited:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
I found the video funny, but the racism/stereotyping in this thread is a bit disturbing

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
The words "THE SHAMAL" belongs NO WHERE fucking near a mustang!! You don't slap arabic shit on a american muscle car!! To be "politically correct" let's just say this video has all sorts of wrong in it and these fucking UAE idiots don't know shit about these cars!! Stick to what you guys know, 7-11's and slurpees!! OH and just remember, us as Americans helped pay the 240,000 and 260,000 dirhams sticker cost for these stupid wealthy rich assholes, by fueling up our rides over here!!

Next thing you know these guys will buy an island and excavate their names into the island and flood it with water just so you can see their name from space!! OH WAIT, THAT WAS JUST DONE!!

This wouldn't happen to be you would it Nick...

5632809214_81398b46ec_z.jpg

So, let me get this right, you don't want any of the money you spend "fueling up our rides" to go back into the US economy? I would have thought you'd be grateful for every dime right now... no?

I assume that you were being sarcastic when you said "To be "politically correct"" and then continued to spew out a load of racist and inane crap?

Last edited:

mpf

forum member
Reaction score

Because of 9/11, I wouldn't hold grudges against any US born guy if he is filled with hate, I can understand it. I think we should just try to forget 'some' of it... they have a ton of cash, great, we are creative and have some cool stuff we can sell these guys. They are interested in some of it, so let's do some biz with them.
I'm sure the smart ones learned VIA our activities in Iraq & afganistan...don't fuck with us, we hit back really really hard. But now I would like to see handshakes, these wars are a waste, to me.. i am a "rightwinger", btw.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Let's see Charlie, you're not even an American to start with so I couldn't expect you to feel one way or another. Secondly I have no problem saying what I did, because I know a lot people were thinking it and I said it. As a vet that has had friends die in theater due to this shit and trying to bring an ideal such as democracy where it is obviously not welcome and rebutted with deadly force, then actually having visited Dubai, and a lot of places in the middle east, it does kinda sting a little bit to see those people flaunt their wealth, gold plated cars, the Burj-Al-Arab, etc. funded in some part due to our nations dependency on foreign oil, which then in turn has been used in the past to fund terrorism through different channels, not all places don't get me wrong.

And lastly I mean really those two knew nothing about those cars, their talk was stupid banter and just idiotic and lastly just when you thought they would at least have a street battle with them, it never happens. In the end minutes of my life wasted that I can never get back.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back