YouTube Videos!

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
I've had a few people ask me about my videos on YouTube and why I make so many. I love mustangs and making videos showing things with my car and it's a nice hobby, but I also like money. A lot of people don't realize you can make money off of YouTube.

YouTube is linked with Google Adsense and by making videos and enabling monetization in the settings, ads play on your videos and you get paid for clicks on the ads. I consistently make several hundred dollars each month from this. Last month I made over $800.

Bottom line, if you are interested in something and have a camera, make videos so you can earn some extra money! I've made well over $3500 this year so far and we are only halfway through lol.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or send me a message.

And no I'm not associated with YouTube other than having a channel on there. Just tryin to help people make $$$!

BlackedoutRedifre

forum member
Reaction score
that sounds like a perfect idea and it will pay off my mods i want to do! i think i may have to start filming and making movies

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to do a "how to" video on my upcoming mods;)

Im not seeing any advertisements on you videos to click on.

Last edited:

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Lol honestly its awesome. It pays for my car payment each month lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
So how does it work? You just allow business' to advertise on your videos and a check shows up at the end of the month?

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^ha ha, me too. Never knew about it, stand up move him sharing..imo.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I watched your vid and clicked on stag3 m.s., because me and Bill is tight there:) And for the record, nobody told me to click on the ads.

haha cool buddy. As far as setting your channel up its pretty easy. I have an android phone so I had to have a Google account to set some things up on it, which goes hand and hand with a YouTube account.

Last edited:

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I can't believe more people don't know about this already. That gay little shit that was crying in his videos about Britney Spears was making $3500 a month.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I can't believe more people don't know about this already. That gay little shit that was crying in his videos about Britney Spears was making $3500 a month.

Wheres my wife' s masquera?!?! Im tired of mean people!!!! :D

Back