ZL1 LOL. the following videos is NSW, very bloody and just sick.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
i agree. i was a hater(although secretly i was fappin to 5.0s for awhile) but ive seen the light, and this car is nuts man. just awesome.

I was a major 5.0 hater on the 11-12 body style. But the '13 came out and I slowly just said... 5.0 power n looks... > haha

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
You know the ZL1 owner is regretting buying that car.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I could. I have a million reasons why I have to stay with my old car...baby on the way, just bought my wife a new Grand Cherokee (can't afford two car payments), not enough money, blah, blah...

Buy a supercharger bro, cheaper alternative :thumb2:

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I could. I have a million reasons why I have to stay with my old car...baby on the way, just bought my wife a new Grand Cherokee (can't afford two car payments), not enough money, blah, blah...

Keep it, it looks good and doesn't have that god awful rear end the new versions have.

swoosh

Reaction score
Wait, the lighter, more powerful car with the solid axle beat the less powerful, heavier IRS car in a drag race?

No way!

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Wait, the lighter, more powerful car with the solid axle beat the less powerful, heavier IRS car in a drag race?

No way!

You must have missed the video where the lighter....way lower powered Boss spanked the big bad ZL1. Those cars are pathetic.

Clipboard

forum member
Reaction score
well on a different topic...wouldn that single turbo provide much more torque in the curve vs that supercharger???

swoosh

Reaction score
You must have missed the video where the lighter....way lower powered Boss spanked the big bad ZL1. Those cars are pathetic.

No I've seen it, that was a function of the drivers, but I didn't comment on that video, I commented on the one in this thread, I find it hilarious that because one modded car (Turboed with 630 rwhp) beat another modded car (pullied and exhaust) the results of that race seem to be proof positive to a bunch of retards that the losing car is a piece of junk.

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score
No I've seen it, that was a function of the drivers, but I didn't comment on that video, I commented on the one in this thread, I find it hilarious that because one modded car (Turboed with 630 rwhp) beat another modded car (pullied and exhaust) the results of that race seem to be proof positive to a bunch of retards that the losing car is a piece of junk.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85 bye bye! :asshat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back