ZL1 LOL. the following videos is NSW, very bloody and just sick.

swoosh

Reaction score

What is that supposed to mean?

You trying to tell me to go to the Camaro5 Forum? Just because I'm not a myopic fanboy?

I own an S197 by the way. A 2013 GT actually, and it's not my first one, I also owned a 2006 GT.

I'm not going anywhere, btw, I'm just going to continue to point and laugh at people who keep saying stupid shit.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
No I've seen it, that was a function of the drivers, but I didn't comment on that video, I commented on the one in this thread, I find it hilarious that because one modded car (Turboed with 630 rwhp) beat another modded car (pullied and exhaust) the results of that race seem to be proof positive to a bunch of retards that the losing car is a piece of junk.

They must all have bad drivers then. The one running at Kilkare (where I race a lot) this year was running mid 11's on drag radials. Supposedly 650+ rwhp, pully'd, tuned, exhaust, etc. Pretty unimpressive, just like the ones in the videos. It was trapping low 120's......so I doubt the car was making the claimed power. But just the same the excuse that it is the driver is wayyyyyy over used for those cars.

Last edited:

swoosh

Reaction score
I'm no Camaro lover, I've owned Four Mustangs, but the way people on this forum bag on them is ridiculous, I've seen just as many, if not more, instances of the new mustangs underperforming and losing to cars they shouldn't (5th gen SS's) but so many on this forum seem to think the new 5.0 is some kind of unbeatable supercar, it's a great car, I love mine, but it's not a supercar.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no Camaro lover, I've owned Four Mustangs, but the way people on this forum bag on them is ridiculous, I've seen just as many, if not more, instances of the new mustangs underperforming and losing to cars they shouldn't (5th gen SS's) but so many on this forum seem to think the new 5.0 is some kind of unbeatable supercar, it's a great car, I love mine, but it's not a supercar.

If you think this is bad, then go to Camaro5 and tell us who are the bigger nutswingers.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score

This is afterall, a Mustang site.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Wait, the lighter, more powerful car with the solid axle beat the less powerful, heavier IRS car in a drag race?

No way!

did you register here just to post this crap. i noticed the same lame ass comment on SVTP.

the ZL1 is a joke. its a 580hp car that traps 420hp speeds. and its supposed road course advantage doesnt exist, as the GT500 spanks it on just about every track.

swoosh

Reaction score
did you register here just to post this crap. i noticed the same lame ass comment on SVTP.

Not from me you didn't.

the ZL1 is a joke. its a 580hp car that traps 420hp speeds. and its supposed road course advantage doesnt exist, as the GT500 spanks it on just about every track.

I never said the ZL1 was a great car and I certainly don't want one, but the video in the op of this thread proves nothing. If you told anyone that a Turbo mustang beat a roots blown Camaro, they would say so what, of course it did.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back