08 Windveil GT 5sp. Paxton S/C

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
2008 Mustang GT - Paxton Novi 2200SL

2008 Ford Mustang GT Windveil Blue (11,935 miles)

I am the origional owner, bought it from Dimension Ford in Ft. Wayne Indiana in Sept. 07

Asking Price: $23,750.00 Negotiable

Factory Options:
- 5sp.
-3.55 gears
-Shaker 500
-Leather Interior
-IUP

Modifications:
Paxton Novi 2200SL HO Supercharger Kit (From Brenspeed installed at DTP Racing in Cheseapeke Virginia)
- FRPP 39 lb. injectors
- Kenne Bell BAP
- Autolite HT0 Spark Plugs
- Diablo Sport MAFia(put on in place of extension provided by Brenspeed)

All of the Following parts were bought and installed at Brenspeed in Indiana .
-BBK Long Tube Ceramic Coated Headers with Off Road H mid pipe.
-MAC Mufflers
-BMR Biller LCA's
-BMR Relocation Brackets (Welded in by Brenspeed)
-BMR Adjustable Pan Hard Bar
-BMR Pan Hard Brace
-Steeda Ultra Lite Springs

The folling was installed at Horsepower Solutions in Hampton, Virginia.
-McLeod RST Twin Disk Clutch
-McLeod Billet Steel Flywheel
(Only 56 miles on this new clutch, I got deployed again right after it was installed)

Appearance Mods:
GT500 Spoiler
CDC Billet Grill (Black)
Fogs located behind the grill
4.6 Fender Emblems
20% Window Tint on all windows excluding the windsheild
8 in. Shorty Antenna
Redline Hood Struts
Sequential Tail Lights

Gauges:
SOS 3 Pod A Pillar
Auto Meter Cobalt Series Gauges:
Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio
Electric Fuel Pressure
Mechanical Vac/Boost

- SCT II Tuner with the following tunes: Stock, custom tune from Brensped provided with the Paxton Kit, custom Brenspeed dyno tune after addition of LT's and O/R H Pipe.

I am from Indiana thats why most of the work is done at Brenspeed's shop (30 min from my home), however I am in the Navy stationed in Norfolk. Thats why I had some parts installed at other shops.

I am putting this car up for sale due to it causing some issues in my life. I am young (22), married, and I have an 17 month old daughter. I live and breath mustangs and put all my money into the car. I am trying to get away from the cars for now and concentrate on my family. I love this car a ton, and I have babied the living crap out of this thing. I have the origional window sticker, all the sales documents, receipts from every single oil change (all service performed at Beach Ford in Virginia Beach), I even have all the little tags they attach to your keys! I have every receipt for everything I have purchased for the car, as well as installation fee's, dyno fee's, pretty much everything you can think of.

If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]

I am trying to upload the pictures... I am on a ship off the coast of Haiti right now so forgive me if the pics arent up right away. I am trying to add them as attachments. All my other pictures are on photobucket but the ship has the site blocked.

Last edited:

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
I can email the pictures I have to anyone interested. I have one picture of the latest dyno sheet, 1 picture of the engine, and 2 pictures of the exterior. This is all I have on my work computer.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Here are your pics:

Derekscarinfo.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
I'll be back in Virginia on Saturday so I'll be able to take some new pictures and post them up.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I would be on this if my Saleen had sold. Seems like a great deal.

If you want me to host the new pics, just email them to me again.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Hey I'm from Fort Wayne, IN but tank god I got out of that place. My mom actually lives in New Haven right now now. From one hoosier to another Good Luck with Sale!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back