09 white gt wheel... color choice

dee99gt

forum member
Reaction score
I think you should get what you really want.... because no matter what anyone else says, you're the one that's going to be driving and looking at it every day... That's why I stopped asking those type of questions... but if it were me I'd go with the black ones.

scotty

forum member
Reaction score
I had the silver AMR wheels on my white 2012 I like them and they are going on my 2011 RR CS/GT when my MT DR's come in.

IMG_0049_zps3612fab8.jpg

Misfit_5.0

Tools Required: Beer
Reaction score
I had a white 5.0 and I blacked out my wheels and it looked great. If I had gotten another white one, I would have gone with black wheels again.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
If you search around there is a picture thread for performance white mustangs that will give you ideas. If that doesn't tickle your fancy do a google images search.

It's all personal preference

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
A white car should have either gun metal gray, bronze, or gold wheels. Trust me, black is hard to pull off, plus it's incredibly over rated and almost everyone has black wheels now

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
A white car should have either gun metal gray, bronze, or gold wheels. Trust me, black is hard to pull off, plus it's incredibly over rated and almost everyone has black wheels now

Do Anthracite (gun metal grey) or chrome. I have to agree with the above that everyone is doing black wheels now, and IMO 99.9% of black wheels look like shit, you can't see any of the details in them and IMO they just look bad on any color haha.

I know I'm in the minority about liking chrome, but my dad's an old school guy and I guess i inherited love of chrome from him haha.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
machined / polished / chrome with some kind of painted spokes or other detail

"imo"

46tbird2_zpsd6033cbe.jpg

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
why not get the wheels you want and powdercoat them white also. looks badass.

white on white=sex

whitestang41791

forum member
Reaction score
thats why i was thinking of doing the silver wheels. just wanna see how theyd look. can anyone photoshop it with the above link i gave?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back