18x8.5 Polished Bullitts and BFG KDWS

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all, reposting this cause I guess I screwed it up the first time. Looking to sell my 18x8.5 Bullitts and 235/50/ZR18 BFG KDWS that came stock on my 07 GT. I took them off at 24k miles in 2011 and have been sitting in my shop collecting dust. They are in excellent shape with no scratches or curb marks. Some sticky stuff on the inside from tape weights and a little water spotting on the inside barrels but that's it. 2 tires are almost brand new and the other 2 are about 40% with a little inside shoulder wear. Tires are also siped for better traction. No sensors included.

Asking $700.00 shipped and fees. I'm open to reasonable offers. Can seperate wheels from tires. Located in Washington State. Call or text me at 509-539-2182 or PM me here. I get them pretty fast.
upuqetav.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
It's too bad I don't have anything you want to trade for. I'd love to have a set to replace the ones that came with my car. Those polished 18" Bullitts are one of the best factory wheels Ford put on a Mustang imo.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
:-( I'd love that built motor Bruce. Kids make it hard to come up with extra cash LoL .These wheels are quite literally flawless though. An older gentleman was the first owner. A quick polish and they would look brand new. I'll swing you a good deal if you're interested. Saleen07GT doesn't sound too hyped about them since the shipping cost to Florida is so high.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Come on guys these wheels are perfect, I know someone likes the bullitt style!

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I had the money for them, I want a second set so bad. I need just the rims though and well the money for them lol

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I had the money for them, I want a second set so bad. I need just the rims though and well the money for them lol

Well, I'll split the rims from the tires. I have a feeling they will be available for awhile.

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Well if they are still here after I sell my silver mustang I will definitely be talking to you

Dennis-05-Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Damm I need these for my bullits but they are staggered. And would really kill the look if they are stretched. Sell 2?

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Damm I need these for my bullits but they are staggered. And would really kill the look if they are stretched. Sell 2?

Is sell 2 tires what you're asking? If so yeah no problem. The 2 best are in super good shape 80-90% tread, DOT manufacture dates from 2010.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back