Black Bullitt Wheels for sale 18x10, 18x8.5 with Nitto 555's $200 OBO

MrBhp

Reaction score
SOLD!

of the wheels on the car.
DSC_0093.JPG

Rear wheels are 18x10 from American Muscle, offset 45mm. Tires are Nitto 295/45 ZR18 112W and still have useful tread. One wheel is in nice condition, the other has some blemishes. See pictures.
DSC_0076.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
Front wheels are 18x8.5, original from my Shelby GT, also the same wheels that came on the Bullitt. I believe the offset is 24mm. One of the wheels is in relatively good shape, see the pictures for the blemishes on the other one. The tires on the front are Nitto NT555 255/45ZR18 103W and still have tread but a bad alignment scrubbed the inside of the tires badly. See pictures. The tires are free. I personally would not run them, but I don't want to pay to have them taken off the wheels and disposed. Do with them as you wish.
DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0068.JPG DSC_0065.JPG DSC_0070.JPG

These are located in Portland, Oregon. Zip 97209. I think shipping would cost as much as the wheels and tires, probably not feasible. UPS is across the street, so I can ship them, I just don't think it makes sense.

Last edited:

MrBhp

Reaction score
Im interested in those two fronts for a drag setup if you'll split. Dont need tires
I have two more in Texas. Similar condition IIRC. I can get my son to take some pictures. We could make a deal on those.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I have two more in Texas. Similar condition IIRC. I can get my son to take some pictures. We could make a deal on those.
That would work, even closer to me for shipping. I just need a set of 2 I was planning to send to Weld Craft

MrBhp

Reaction score
That would work, even closer to me for shipping. I just need a set of 2 I was planning to send to Weld Craft
Cool. I'll get my son to take care of it. It may take him a few days to get some pictures, he does maintenance for the local Baptist Hospital and all his co-workers have the corona virus. If we end up doing the deal, I'll make sure he douches them real good with Lysol. lol

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Cool. I'll get my son to take care of it. It may take him a few days to get some pictures, he does maintenance for the local Baptist Hospital and all his co-workers have the corona virus. If we end up doing the deal, I'll make sure he douches them real good with Lysol. lol

Ha no worries and no rush. PM me a price for those two, I assume they dont have tires?

MrBhp

Reaction score
Ha no worries and no rush. PM me a price for those two, I assume they dont have tires?
They do have tires. I think Goodyear Eagles. Hard as bricks coated with chromoly. I might can get him to pop them off for me.

MrBhp

Reaction score
Bump.

I now have 4 of the original bullit wheels. And I still have the 18x10's as well. I prefer local pickup because the the tires are still on them and it would cost too much to ship like that. If someone wanted to pay to have them popped off that's fine. Maybe $50. I don't know. I'm easy. These are available to the 27th. Them I'm away from Texas for several months at least.

Wheelz

Reaction score
Bump.

I now have 4 of the original bullit wheels. And I still have the 18x10's as well. I prefer local pickup because the the tires are still on them and it would cost too much to ship like that. If someone wanted to pay to have them popped off that's fine. Maybe $50. I don't know. I'm easy. These are available to the 27th. Them I'm away from Texas for several months at least.
can you post pics of the 4 bullitt wheels you just came across?

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Update needed since time has past. Are you gonna be back in Portland? What wheels tires do you still have? wish I was paying attention to the forums in 2020

MrBhp

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I've sat on these things for a couple years. Just sold the bullit wheels and tires. I've 3 different people wanting them locally.:banginghead:

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
I went through a long time period where the Mustang was and still is neglected. It was years that I was away from the Forums. Alot of financial issues. Still can't afford to get back on the mustang. I have my RaceStars but they need a refinish. And i really want an 18x 10 to 11.5 for slicks. I was just hoping the wheels you have might still be in the NW.

In 2020 whe I got shut out of work? Learned how much YouTube had grown and about all of the crazy channels people created.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back