OEM 17X8 Bullitt Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
Looking to sell six (6) OEM 17x8 Bullitt wheels. The bolt pattern is 5x4.5 with 5.72 backspacing. These wheels originally fit an 05-10 Ford Mustang GT, but also fit 05-14 v6 mustangs. Two (2) of the wheels have 275/40/17 mickey thompson e/t street radials mounted on them, but one tire is showing cords. Four (4) of the wheels have 235/50/17 Pirreli P-Zeros that are low on tread as well. Only one tire has noticeable curb rash, and that picture is attached. Asking 125 per wheel or 400 for a set of four, I can pay to have the tires removed and/or the wheels shipped at buyer cost. Please private message me with any additional questions or for contact information

attachment.php

attachment.php
'

attachment.php

attachment.php

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Which tire has the cords showing? Can you post a picture? And how much for the two with slicks shipped to 38017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
The tire with cords showing is one of the mickey thompson drag radials. I can get a better picture for you when I go to the garage on Friday, but this should give you an idea of the wear. I will PM you an shipping estimate.

Untitled_zps494f60b7.jpg

93deznutsblown

forum member
Reaction score
I would buy the last two with out tires for $100 shipped to 67235 if you are open to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back