Chrome aftermarket 06-09 GT500 wheels w/ Nitto 555's w/ lugs- $500.00 plus shipping

king_13

Reaction score
Chevy SS as in the sedan? If so, how are you liking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Chevy SS as in the sedan? If so, how are you liking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best car I have ever driven. I can drive it like I stole it and also take the kids out, or commute daily to work (all of which I do except the take the kids out- I have an SUV for that and they aren't dirtying my car). I recommend you check it out. I looked at the 15 mustangs and honestly, for the small price difference, the SS is so much more car in my opinion, and has luxuries that I never knew I would really appreciate (heads up display).

Mine is completely stock and will probably stay that way. I do have an affection for my mustang, and mustangs in general. The sounds of the 2V are what got me into mustangs, and really other cars in general (though my father is a vette guy). I miss the procharger kicking in on the stang lol.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
To all who are curious whether or not the TPMS is installed, it is not. This was not a concern of mine because my car was a 2006- TPMS became a thing in the 2007's if I am not mistaken. Hope this helps those who are interested.

Back