2005-2009 Mustang Cervinis Cowl Hood Black

DJ Phi

Anti-Rice
Reaction score
Up for sale is a black Cervinis cowl hood, fits all 2005-2009 Mustangs and is a direct, easy bolt-in installation (hood pins included).

This hood painted retails for over $1,000 new - selling for $649 or best offer. Local pick-up in South Florida. Forum username included in last pic. Feel free to pm with any questions, thanks.

IMG_7338.JPG

IMG_6029-3.jpg

IMG_5932.JPG

IMG_7533.JPG

DJ Phi

Anti-Rice
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting one so bad. I’m super broke right now though. Maybe if I get some money or something for Christmas. It would be the worth the drive for me.
Just let me know man, I don't mind holding it for you if you're willing to drive down. I can also knock some off the price to offset travel costs.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Just let me know man, I don't mind holding it for you if you're willing to drive down. I can also knock some off the price to offset travel costs.

How low are you willing to go and do you think it will fit in the back if I lower the seats down?

DJ Phi

Anti-Rice
Reaction score
How low are you willing to go and do you think it will fit in the back if I lower the seats down?

Hmm I don't think the stock one would fit in the back. I'd do $520-$550ish to offset the drive, let me know your thoughts.

Drive there with no hood and install it for the ride back.

Love this idea! It honestly hasn't been raining and could work.

Leave the stock one on a curb in Palm Beach
Haha nice! Or even line-up a buyer beforehand to offload it!

DJ Phi

Anti-Rice
Reaction score
A few people have wanted to see additional photos showing the height of the cowl once installed, so here are two more. I can honestly say I never felt that it got in the way of daily driving whatsoever!

7190A7F1-DDED-436E-A365-CC44D7A5AF59.jpeg

87F2726D-32C9-4D62-93F9-575FC87933B7.jpeg

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you got it sold man. I just couldn’t pull the trigger and kept going back on forth of the visibility issue. I’ll probably be kicking myself in a month or so lol.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
I had the 4” Cervinis cowl, it looked great but visibility was definitely an issue.

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
Wish this would of been closer to me. I would of seen if you wanted to trade for an “Eleanor” hood.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back