2010 Aftermarket Stereo deck

GrabberGt

Pappa Smurf
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can find a aftermarket stereo deck i cant seem to find one any where,

if anyone knows anything plz let me know

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
If the 2010s are like the late 08s I feel sorry for you. It was such a pain in the ass to find the right plug to make my deck worked. Only info I can give you is this. I ended up with a plug for eailer made cars 05-earily08. The speakers worked and the door subs worked with my aftermarket deck but here is the kicker no pun intended. These new cars done away with the 12v ignition turn on like the old cars have. So that plug I told you I used was pointless for powering the deck. I have a constant 12v but not 12v turn on lead. I ended up going to the kick panel fuse box in the passenger side and found a 12v turn on there. The factory radio uses something called a "bus" connection to turn the deck on when the key switchs to on. If I wasn't putting in a speed of sound radio panel to add 2 gauges for my nitrous I wouldn't have went through all that pain. In fact I have a high end kenwood deck best you could buy in 08 in the kenwood line in fact. The fact is even tho that kenwood was nice the shaker 500 system sounded just as good. I promise you. It really wasn't worth it

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
If the 2010s are like the late 08s I feel sorry for you. It was such a pain in the ass to find the right plug to make my deck worked. Only info I can give you is this. I ended up with a plug for eailer made cars 05-earily08. The speakers worked and the door subs worked with my aftermarket deck but here is the kicker no pun intended. These new cars done away with the 12v ignition turn on like the old cars have. So that plug I told you I used was pointless for powering the deck. I have a constant 12v but not 12v turn on lead. I ended up going to the kick panel fuse box in the passenger side and found a 12v turn on there. The factory radio uses something called a "bus" connection to turn the deck on when the key switchs to on. If I wasn't putting in a speed of sound radio panel to add 2 gauges for my nitrous I wouldn't have went through all that pain. In fact I have a high end kenwood deck best you could buy in 08 in the kenwood line in fact. The fact is even tho that kenwood was nice the shaker 500 system sounded just as good. I promise you. It really wasn't worth it

no the problem is that the stereo is integrated with the entire control panel on the 2010s.

Go-fast

forum member
Reaction score
I asked bout this in the 2010 section b4 who knows what happened to all our posts anyway. I've yet to find an aftermarket panel for aftermarket deck like u said it's all made together.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I asked bout this in the 2010 section b4 who knows what happened to all our posts anyway. I've yet to find an aftermarket panel for aftermarket deck like u said it's all made together.

Seriously man, Enough with the 2010 section. It is gone. it is not coming back. Just stop. All of the posts and threads were moved back to the 2005+ sections

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
your best bet is to you one of those JL Audio clean sweeps...it wont replace the headunit...but it'll clean up the signal and allow for nice speakers/amps/ect

iDance

Sign Guy
Reaction score
your best bet is to you one of those JL Audio clean sweeps...it wont replace the headunit...but it'll clean up the signal and allow for nice speakers/amps/ect

Or better yet, an Audison Bit One or Rockford 3sixty.2. :naughty1:

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=13875
$250, I am wondering if the Navigation panel will work out of a GT500 though.

mustang2010dashkit.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back