2011 Mustang GT base auto, Roush/TVS, $25K

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJGT

forum member
Reaction score
2011 Mustang GT base auto, Roush/TVS, SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Had this over a year now and I'm getting a little bored with it, it kind of exceeded my performance expectations the first time out, and even more the second time to the track. Not a whole much to do except drive it, or sell it :) It has few appearance mods and is pretty much a blank canvas if you want to appearance mod to your tastes, the performance is already there.

Car is a 2011 Kona Blue base GT, only option is the auto trans, I bought it new in Dec 2010. It has the 'stone' interior, kind of a tan/cream color, dont see it too often. It has ~8500 miles on it (blower installed at 1200 miles). Paint is in good shape, never been hit or repainted anywhere but its a driver so its not show car perfect. Could use a detail, I wash it carefully but I cant say the same for the dealer it sat four months at before I bought it. Interior is very nice.

I'm 50 years old and dont beat the car daily, been to the dragstrip twice. I realize buying a supercharged car with a stock engine (and no warranty) is a gamble but I will be more than happy to do a compression test for the buyer. It uses no oil or any other issues. I have been building cars for over 30 years for myself and for a living, everything that is done is done like it should be. I'm not trying to pass of a POS with issues, its a fun reliable car and a real 10 second (in reasonable weather w/drag radials) daily driver.

Looking for 25K and I'm pretty firm on that, no trades. Clean title hand so no bank/payoff BS. Car is near Knoxville, TN. I can deliver it on a trailer and the parts a few hundred miles for fuel cost. You can fly in and drive it home as well (I would drive this car anywhere without worry) but all the extra parts are not going to fit in the car.

Installed mods:

Roush/TVS supercharger with VMP tune (7.5psi), also have the 82mm pulley (9.5psi) and tune. SCT 3015 tuner is included with car.

NGK 1 step colder plugs, fresh set just put in. Also recently changed the oil with mobil 1 extended full synth.

Ford Bullitt leather steering wheel (bought new).

VDO boost gauge in Roush vent pod.

Roush sill plates.

FRPP 2010 18" GT500 wheels with Goodyear F1 tires (255 front/285 rear), new GT500 take off tires with ~6000 miles on them now. One wheel has a bit of curb rash, nothing serious, about 3" long.

Roush rear springs.

FRPP GT500 mufflers.

FRPP GT500 carbon LSD clutches.

GT500 rear mud flaps

Black 5.0 emblems.

Edelbrock adjustable panhard bar.

Mods not installed but included:

New CHE LCA relocation brackets.

New J&S lower control arms.

Used PST steel one piece driveshaft (I bought it used and I had it on the car for a few months).

Pair of stock 18" wheels with M/T 265/18 drag radials, 6 passes on them and a few street miles.

Stock parts included:

Everything that was removed for the blower install, intake/TB, engine cover, wiring connectors, only thing missing is the AC belt to put it back stock.

Stock rear springs, mufflers, stock18" wheels and tires, stock steering wheel, all comes with the car if you want it.

P3290013.jpg

nw3.jpg

nw2.jpg

r6.jpg

322.jpg

Last edited:

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Cool, well if whoever buys it doesn't want the drive shaft pm me with how much you want.

gtman2005

forum member
Reaction score
My uncle is looking for a used 2011/2012 with low miles, I passed this information along to him, I'll let you know if he's interested. He should be, as he said he wants a low mile car for 25k, and that's exactly what you've got here :D

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, I guess the value of these cars drop like a rock. Wishing now I had not purchased new.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice!:drool:

After seeing all these nice ass cars on sale in this forum, I'll never buy a new car again! lol!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
someone is going to get a very good deal.

KJGT

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, I guess the value of these cars drop like a rock. Wishing now I had not purchased new.

I dunno, I paid a little over 26K for it new, if you get 50% of the mod money (parts only, labor doesnt count) you put into it to it you are doing OK. I have checked around and I can get 21-23K on a trade, probably closer to 20-21K in 'real' money plus the tax savings, I probably have 8K in mods, so figure getting 4K back on them.

I could have listed it for 28K or something and haggle, but I dont want to haggle, if someone is serious and knows what a car like this cost they wont hesitate to pay my asking price.

wow... bored with a 10 second street car...whatj do you have in mind next?

I've had 8 second street cars previously so this isnt that fast :) I'm just not that enthusiastic about drag racing or really fast street cars any more, did it for over 30 years and now I'd rather spend the time/money with/on my wife and kids. Sucks growing up but it happens to the best of us :beerchug2:

One thing about cars is you can always go buy and build another one, honestly its hard to part with this one, I really have nothing at all bad to say about it.

Overtorqued

Reaction score
Wow, this is a smoking deal. Good luck with the sale, it'll go fast at this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back