2013-14 tail lights for an 05-09 mustang?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ahh, ok, yea, part of the new assembly

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Too bad they're gonna be so expensive. I guess it makes sense though. New tails are $200, sequential harnesses are $150.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Too bad they're gonna be so expensive. I guess it makes sense though. New tails are $200, sequential harnesses are $150.

Raxiom's other offerings are going for 150, and other LED tails are 160'ish. Obviously there's recovering development cost, but 3-400 is ridiculous.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Raxiom's other offerings are going for 150, and other LED tails are 160'ish. Obviously there's recovering development cost, but 3-400 is ridiculous.

Once they're on the market for a while, I imagine they'll come down. I'd like to have a set, but I can think of better ways to spend $400.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Once they're on the market for a while, I imagine they'll come down. I'd like to have a set, but I can think of better ways to spend $400.

As much as I'd like to believe that, I doubt they would come down. I dont recall a Raxiom product coming down in price. Also they are cornering the market even at 3-$400. No one else has this product to offer.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
I think they look amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on a set. Hey AM if you need a Guinea pig for Chicago area I'm your guy. Lol

claudermilk

Reaction score
$400 for a set? Have you seen the prices for a stock '13 tail? Just one side?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Not to mention, just one gt500 hl housing for my 07-09 style is over a hundo a piece. Hell Stock tail light housings aren't cheap, when you think of throwing bulbs, leds, and sequential in with it, and being plug and play. 300 wouldn't be a bad price at all. 400 I could see.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
I dropped $400 on my headlights shipped to me and I thought that was expensive... I feel like I could add a few suspension goodies for $400 instead of tail lights nth they do look neato! Maybe next year

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
its unfortunate these wont work if saleen owners want to keep the black out panel on their taillights :(

08fordgt

forum member
Reaction score
sweet,think ill pick up a set to make the rear match more like the front now....good timing!

That's works out perfect for you.

sent from a S4 Galaxy

its unfortunate these wont work if saleen owners want to keep the black out panel on their taillights :(

They could just blackout the inner light.

sent from a S4 Galaxy

Does it not have a white reverse light?

sent from a S4 Galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
That's works out perfect for you.

sent from a S4 Galaxy

They could just blackout the inner light.

sent from a S4 Galaxy

Does it not have a white reverse light?

sent from a S4 Galaxy

the black out panels are grooved to fit oem taillights. From the pictures of these new ones, they totally changed the headlight so it doesnt even have the lines of the previous tailights anymore. Doesnt look like the saleen panel would sit on top of the tail lights without something being modified.

Also it looks like the reverse lights are in the middle of each rectangle

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
the black out panels are grooved to fit oem taillights. From the pictures of these new ones, they totally changed the taillight so it doesn't even have the lines of the previous taillights anymore. Doesnt look like the saleen panel would sit on top of the tail lights without something being modified.

Also it looks like the reverse lights are in the middle of each rectangle

Yep, you are correct on all of your points.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
This is a pic of Dave's

IMAG1784_zpsdb9222e2.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back