Reaction score
carshow2009.jpg

carshow2009-back.jpg

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
how often are you in danbury? i think i have seen your car down at exit 2 starbucks one or two times..but i was in my daily driver. you ever go down to marcus dairy on saturday nights? or uncle als on friday nights? im usually down there

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
how often are you in danbury? i think i have seen your car down at exit 2 starbucks one or two times..but i was in my daily driver. you ever go down to marcus dairy on saturday nights? or uncle als on friday nights? im usually down there

Yep, Desert Moon or Trader's. I've never gone to Marcus, just never get to it for some reason. Al's, I come in off exit 8 so I'll park over in front of Avallone liquor store and walk the show quick but then keep moving. Actually, I do remember checking your car out at Al's a month or two ago.

Last edited:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly, it looks like I wont have our first SHO to display:rant:..Oh well, a nice Grabber Blue GT cant hurt:thumb:

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Always a great show!! I am driving 5 freakin hours to go this year lol

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New England & Northeast.. want the MA/RI + NJ/NY cars coming in, you're dealership is close enough to both... lets see just how many Ford's can take over your lot :evillaugh:
I know bro, just busting..Keeping our fingers crossed for a great turn-out and nice crisp dry Fall day..My bulldog doesnt like it when its 75 degrees plus:rant:..He decompensates before my eyes

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I know bro, just busting..Keeping our fingers crossed for a great turn-out and nice crisp dry Fall day..My bulldog doesnt like it when its 75 degrees plus:rant:..He decompensates before my eyes

Partly cloudy 62, sounds spectacular..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There are going to be some great raffle prizes. Xbox 360, and much more. Thanks to the guys @ Moroso and CJPony parts for their generosity for the raffle towards 2 worthy charities..Goodie bags full of cool stuff for the first 100!!!! Come one come all to the greatest show on asphalt:roflmao:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last bump before the show..

tshirt%20v1-front.jpg

THIS WEEKEND - Our 6th Annual Car Show!
Where : Hoffman Ford, 600 Connecticut Blvd, E. Hartford, CT
When : Registration 9-11:00, Awards *after* 3:00pm
Admission : Vehicles $15.00, spectators are FREE!
With all of the rain this summer and countless events rained out - we're looking to end the car show season with an amazing turnout of vehicles and great fall weather. The club is hoping that everyone can come out and support the event and our two very deserving charities : The Bulldog Rescue Network and the American Cancer Society.

Weather Update : 64^ and SUNNY for Sunday!

***NOTICE*** Wednesday morning it was discovered that vandals ransacked the New Milford Church Food Pantry. We at LMMC-CT would like to assist them and are asking everyone to please bring just one non-perishable food item to the car show. Soup, spaghetti, sauce, anything can help. For more information on the story please click here : http://www.newstimes.com/ci_13505362

We have some GREAT raffle prizes planned including a GRAND PRIZE of a XBox360!

For more information, please go to the following thread : http://www.lmmc-ct.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59646

(The Late Model Mustang Club of CT does NOT condone street racing. Our events are not races, all posted speed limits are to be obeyed at all times and violations will be handled by the Connecticut State Police)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back