AEM wideband, Drake fuel rails, @ Tach drives

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm doing this.....again but my car is being demodded. Prices are shipped and I eat the Paypal fees to prevent delays related to asking for shipping costs and 10 back and forth PMs negotiating.

Please PMs only so I can keep track of who contacted me first. And if you want it please say so or I will consider it still for sale. I have all paperwork and parts that came with these items and they will be included.

First is an AEM wideband. New about a month ago. Includes everything as when new and also includes SCT firewire for datalogging AFR. Firewire was use for an SCT Livewire but I assume it fits other SCT tuners but not certain. Weld in bung was never used and is included. SOLD!!
IMG_20120823_215907.jpg

Next is a set of Drake fuel rails and crossover/fitting kit. Comes with all adapters/fittings as new. Also bought new about a month/100 miles ago. Very nice setup IMO. SOLD!!
IMG_20120823_215536.jpg

Last I have a couple of tach adapters. The Ford Racing one was just pulled off my car today and works great. No paperwork/instructions but the install is very basic and I'm sure instructions are floating around here on the site somewhere. $45.00

IMG_20120823_215142.jpg

Next is an Autometer tach adapter. This was included with my car with some extra parts when I originally bought it. Previous owner stated his tach quit working and he bought this as a replacement for the Ford Racing adapter above. While taking the Ford Racing one off he found a wire melted to the header..made the reapir and never ended up using it. Although it looks new....I have never used it so no guarantees. $30.00

IMG_20120823_215119.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back