Atlanta Meet in July!!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I cant believe nothing has been planned this summer! lol Whos down for a get together in July sometime? :stooges:

UPDATE: July 16th @ Varsity Downtown @ 1pm

Attending!

WTBTraction and Ms.WTBTraction in her 2010
AirportGuy770
Mikes5.0
Sinner+son (Pending!)
Daniel (he better make it!)
keeno!
jsnyng
Legend Shaker
Justin +hookers

Last edited:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I cant believe nothing has been planned this summer! lol Whos down for a get together in July sometime? :stooges:

Its hot as balls, so im sure nobody wants to do anything during the day!

Ill be in Florida in 2 weeks for the 4th and all that week!

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I've been going to the Monday night cruise ins at Summit every monday I'm not working...some Friday night drags at AMS...went to Reynolds several friday nights ago...

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I agree with Justin, too dang hot!

Keeno, he is selling the 95 chassis to get a Fox body. He has been building a stroker 408 for a while now.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
yo justin, how is the SN95 going, is it done yet?
He said he was selling it I thought.....?
I agree with Justin, too dang hot!

Keeno, he is selling the 95 chassis to get a Fox body. He has been building a stroker 408 for a while now.

I am selling the sn95 simply because i feel way too cramped, i guess this s197 chassis has spoiled me, and now im debating a fox or a 69 coupe cause ive found some decent shape ones for good $$$$, i dont know, mainly trying to get the 408 done, ill post pics soon im almost there!

As for the meet what if we did an evening meet like the vortex at little five or somthin like that?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
My motor should be here by mid July so I will need to put 'easy' miles on it before the tuning....So, this would be an awesome road trip for me..Im down

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
get a fox, cheaper parts and you can basically pick them up for free. 69 coupe i would love to have one but to hard to find a decent body without pay for arm and a leg..

Lets meet in the evening time around 6 or so, wherever yall want.

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Doesnt have to be an outside meet, maybe just meet up somewhere and go grab something to eat!

Hell it can be something as east as meeting at the Varsity on a Saturday afternoon.

How does Saturday July 16th sound? 1pm ?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
If I still have my car I will probably be down. We are going on vacation that week but I think we are coming back that Friday. I will let you know.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
well, my son and are i thinking of running out there in july to see my brother and i want to see you guys too, so i would like to do something. i'll be running up there in my new to me '07 gt. i had to get a stang that i could DD, lol. i might start a new thread for us just to meet up if needed, but i'll be watching this thread.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome guys, looks like there is enough interest to warrant the officialness!

So shall it be July 16th! Varsity @ 1pm!

BTW, In a few months Id love to have everyone over for a BBQ at my new house. Im really blessed to have been able to get this. Closed on it last week, and moving in three weeks! In Henry County on Lake Spivey Estates. Someone say Fall mod meet!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1958884048452.114087.1133283919&l=e5cb4b2728

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Nice Im off the 16th so Ill be there. Have to get out as much as possible before the baby is born.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
George, congrats on the house! We are in the process of trying to buy one right now. I forgot how much of a headache it is!

Mike, congrats to you and your wife! It will change your whole outlook on life.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back