Atlanta..

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Since moving here, it's sucked balls for meetups. I'm used to an active club in S. Florida where's there's multiple meets. Isn't there any actual Atlanta car clubs that aren't all kids w/ imports?

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
What part of town are u in? I found a car club that's fun to chill with! And active...... Fun times with mustangs

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
What part of town are u in? I found a car club that's fun to chill with! And active...... Fun times with mustangs

I live in Buckhead, right near the Sandy Springs border near Roswell. I work in Alpharetta too. I have no issue driving places to hang out though.

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
Sandy springs is not to far...... i work there several times a week.....Then I will keep you posted....there will be a get together next thurs night in Gwinnett..... I find out some details. Also .look up coffee and octane. It's right around the corner from you.

Last edited:

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to the Octane show Sunday with one of the guys from my shop since we are having a car show ourselves on Aug 24th. We are actually going to be trying to bring in Mustang business now since we have a new dyno being setup. Gwinnette sounds cool, but it can be tough hitting stuff during the week sometimes depending on time/ location. Hit me up though

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I see great Mustangs up my way pretty regularly (Cumming/Dawsonville), but never see any get togethers or anything. It would be great to see a good showing one weekend at 400Wheels. They do a swap meet and car show EVERY Saturday......

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
they are about 36 miles from my house, I'd be willing to hump up that way if I knew enough people were coming

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
of course they just announced on Facebook they are not having another show until September......Maybe we can drum up some interest between now and then.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Summit Racing in McDonough has a huge cruise in every Monday 5:30-8pm through Oct. Just had a big all Ford show there last Saturday.
also...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mustang & Ford Appreciation Day
Saturday Aug. 10th, 2013 (Rain Date: Saturday Aug. 24th, 2013)
Judging: 7PM
Awards: 8PM
Car Show is open to all year Mustangs and Ford Powered/Bodied vehicles.
[/FONT]

8th Annual Mustang & All Ford Show
McDonough, Georgia
GA - Tara Mustang Club presents 8th Annual Mustang & All Ford Show, September 8, 2013 at Summit Racing Equipment in McDonough, Georgia. Event hours are 9 am to 3 pm. Registration is open 9 am to 1 pm. The registration fee is 25. Register by September 1, 2013 at 20. Contact Bob Mathews at 770-787-9427 for more information, or visit the web site at www.taramustangclub.org.

Classes for all Mustangs and Special Interest Ford Cars and Trucks. (Ford Powered Only). A portion of the proceeds will be donatd to the Georgia Baptist Children's Home in Palmetto, GA. Door prizes are provided by Summit Racing Equipment. Located at I-75 and Hwy 155 (exit 216) in McDonough, GA. Food vendors will be at the show. Like Tara Mustang Group on Facebook.

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
I will not make the octane show.... On vacation and dropped the car off to be finished. You will enjoy that show... Cool people and cars!

There is another meet going on Thursdays off pleasant hill. All muscle cars. No imports. Much better!
Ill keep you posted!

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I just created a group on Facebook that will perhaps get a meet up group going. Not to leave anyone out, but I did it as a GA400 group. Lots of us live up and down 400 and thought it would be fun to have folks meet up somewhere along the highway.

I was thinking Tilted Kilt on exit 11 once a month, that would serve those of us north of exit 11 and an easy place to get to coming from the south as well.

Join up and tell your friends....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GA400Mustangs/

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back