Atlanta..

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Newnan here. I attempted to get something together to meet up at the Varsity at one point. I had to back out cause I had some crap going on and I think the gathering kind of fizzled.

If we can get enough people for a gathering in Atl (kind of central for the people on the north side and south) I'm game.

I'll need some time to wash all the Pollen off the car tough...ugh.

...Mark...

forum member
Reaction score
I'll need some time to wash all the Pollen off the car tough...ugh.

Just be glad you don't have a vert w/ a cloth top with all the pollen.

I'm kind of annoyed that this was moved to the regional forum so quickly. I understand that this is where these threads belong, BUT no one ever comes to these sections due to the lack of traffic here. Might have to try another forum.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Most regular forum readers typically use the 'new posts' link to browse the forum rather than clicking on individual subforums. We will find your thread regardless of where you post it, and intentionally posting it in the wrong forum hoping for higher visibility is somewhat irritating.

That said, I might even be interested in a forum get together in Atlanta depending on scheduling and participation. I'm about 8 hours away (or 6 hours in the Bullitt at night). :snoopy

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
That said, I might even be interested in a forum get together in Atlanta depending on scheduling and participation. I'm about 8 hours away (or 6 hours in the Bullitt at night). :snoopy

Between I-75 and the Turnpike, I've made it to Jupiter in about 7.5 hours...just gets a little creepy flying down the turnpike at triple digits at night and seeing deer just about on the outside white line.

I honestly love that drive.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
North Orlando suburbs. Opposite side of town from the Big Mouse.

I was just there last weekend on our Disney vacation. We stayed at a house on hwy 27 just before hwy 192. Maybe you seen my Mustang while I was there.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
I might be willing to hit up the atl area. It's 6 hours away or so from me.

Sent from my helicopter

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I was just there last weekend on our Disney vacation. We stayed at a house on hwy 27 just before hwy 192. Maybe you seen my Mustang while I was there.

No, I'm 40 miles away. Although I do have a client who owns All Star Vacation Homes and they have some properties in that area.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Gizmo5, me and another buddy would most likely be up to it. Depending on when it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Used to live in Woodstock, in Walton County now, but you knew that already. LOL
That sway bar is still sitting in the shed with my brand new gears!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to get together for a while now :( Atlanta/Stockbridge here.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe a meet at the Varsity on Saturday? It's short notice so I don't know if we can get enough folks together to make it worth it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back