Bad Sellers

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Good form man. Admit not putting your return address was an error and correct it next time. Owning it goes a long way to repairing a jacked up situation.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
take off everything with a barcode, use sharpie to cover up any names left on the box.

thats not to hard

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
Well if you would like to know I won the paypal dispute anyway, so paypal deemed that I was doing everything that a seller could do as well. So even if he didnt find the parts and I didnt offer him a refund paypal deemed that I was in no position to give him a refund as well as I did what I could as a seller. So honestly we are lucky that it worked out the way it did and I didnt forget about him and I continued to follow up with USPS and also JC so that he can get the parts. Because they denied his claim against me as well. Just thought you guys would like to know that!!

And also honestly this is enough, I have sat here and I have been nice enough to listen to what you have to say but I havent stepped my boundaries and said any names and or made crude comments to anyone else. While in turn I have only gotten flak about things I did wrong and how picky you guys are seriously. Oh if its not one thing about the address, its another thing about the UPS label, if it is not that its calling me "Welchboy", if thats not enough then your going about how I asked to get it as a gift so I can save the 7 dollars on the fees. I already gave him a discount on the price and I could of said no and asked for the full amount but I didnt. I accepted the deal and took the fees even after he declined. What it cant hurt to ask to save the 7 dollars on fees so this way shipping can be justified instead of it costing me another 10 dollars on top of that to ship it as well

Now I have been more then courteous to listen to your comments and to see what you have to say with this matter, but in conclusion you guys are honestly picking everything I did apart and expect to me to "perfect" in everyway shape or form and better then most commerical retailers. I admitted it was my fault that I didnt put a return address and that was my fault I admitted to that. But in other news as well I packaged it better then it was pictured before and It happened to be opened to see the contents do the actions me and JC proceeded to find the pacakge. That made me look worse as well. I also put a label over the address and it happened to come off. Not my fault. But it wouldnt of gotten to Merrick, NY without it so it must of came off in his local PO.

But I had enough of you guys all putting your two cents in. Even if it didnt work out the way it did and I wasnt courteous enough and professional enough to help him and follow up with him the way I did and also check the tracking number and also provide him the info he needed it when he requested it, he would of been out of the money and the parts as well as paypal denied his claim against me. According to Paypals eyes I did what I was expected to do as a seller and I held up my end of the deal.

I dont need to be called names and to be ripped on for oh the UPS label needs to be taken off. If someone in USPS is stupid enough to scan a UPS label you shouldnt be working there. I have shipped over 25 packages with numerous UPS labels on it and also without a return address as well and I never had a problem at all. I asked for gifts on some transactions or got extra funds to cover the fees but I dont need to hear it about asking for a gift either and I dont find it very courteous to be called names when I came here in good nature to sell my parts and I have been willing to answer any questions and provide anything I could to help the buyers and many people on here that I sold things to have been very happy with the way I do business and have gotten their parts in time and for a good price. I am not here to cheat anyone or scam anyone. I went to the PO and I shipped the package. He didnt request insurance, if he did I would of included it at no cost but no one asked for it.

But as I finish here, I havent gotten anyting but ripped apart for all the things I did wrong. Well in the things I did right was I helped him follow up and I shipped to the address he provided me and I shipped on time on the day I said I would and I packaged all the parts safely and cleanly. I held up my end of the bargain according to paypal and I could of left him hanging and he would be out the parts and the money if I wasnt courteous and professional to see his situation and stay on the USPS Tracking # and provide him the info when he needed it because if he didnt he would be out of the parts and money at this point.

I learned that I should put a return address and that was my fault. For the next times coming like I said in my sale thread it will be included and also a picture will be taken at the my local PO right before shipment so you can ensure it is legit and I included everything and will forward you the tracking number after as well. I also will confirm the address no matter what before I even go to the Local PO to ship it. I learned a few things here and I have admitted to the return address.

We all learned our lessons here and I have learned mine but I am done sitting here and taking all the crap you guys give me about every little thing to be "perfect" in your little worlds. I have been upfront and honest in everything I do here and I will continue to offer my parts for sale here as I have had many transaction that went off smoothly and people that are willing to purchase from me again without blinking an eye because they trust me.

So this is it, both parties have been satisfied and the transcation is done I learned my lesson and he got his parts and I got my money. I dont want to keep getting crap about all the little things I didnt do because paypal agreed with me and gave me my money from the claim, so he could of been out of everything! I learned what I should do from now on and that is it, he got his stuff and I got mine, drop the subject and move on and stop critiquing everything. Both parties are satisfied and I will continue to still do business here with the new things I learned from here and to continue to make my buyers happy and have transactions go off with a hitch.

So drop it and leave it go, dont beat a dead horse and stop getting so worked up and throwing what you have to say because I am getting sick of it and enough is enough and let it go end of story. Everything worked out and were both happy and I learned things I should of done and I owned up to it

If there is anything else leave it go here and if you have anything to say you can PM me and we can deal with this personally then keep going at it here like little kids picking and prodding everything I did or didnt do

Regards

Connor

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Connor, I don't think the last few post have been ripping on you at all. I think they were simply just giving you advice on proper shipping and handling. Dude you have gotten off really light on this situation! I've seen people on here get ripped way worse than you have for far less. So lick your wounds and take the advice and the neutral feed back that you get, give the buyer a positive feed back for being very, very patient with you.

A little bit of Humble Pie will go a long long way in the area of respect!!

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
^ I am willing to do that no problem. I just want to put this behind me and to learn for future transcations and to admit the fault I made and to move forward. I just feel that you guys have been going off on me and beating a dead horse. I just want to put this behind me and bite my tongue and move forward and make better for other transactions. I have been more then willing to take your comments and to apply them later on at another date and time but the transaction has been resolved and I learned what I did wrong and both parties are satisfied and I want to put it behind me and everyone here and move forward and not beat a dead horse

Regards

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Lol....blah blah blah....if you think putting a return address on something is asking for perfection then your a fukin idiot....I thought that was just common sense

The fact that you keep on trying to defend your self , you just keep digging deeper and deeper

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
He likes repeating himself, glad the package was found, problem is if the package wasnt found you made it very clear you weren't going to do anything about it!

Walshyboy1220

buyer beware
Reaction score
^ Well Paypal deemed I did everything right and gave me my money back and denied his claim so I can say what I please becuase according to them I did everything right as a seller, I even admitted to paypal that I didnt include a return address but that wasnt something I guess they found important apparently.

I admitted to it here and I am willing to learn for future transactions and take what you guys have to say but enough is enough the transaction is done and we are both happy now and thats what matters, it might of been rough but we are both satisfied and I am just trying to put it behind me and move forward and make better for later

The Big Herm

Build in Progress
Reaction score
You make it sound like you were willing to go out of your way to help in the first place. You actually made a post saying you weren't going to help anymore and then rescinded when you got flamed.

I think most of your flogging came because of that. You made your bed, dude. How's your foot taste?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Young padawan, you just aren't listening. I have been trying to help you, but you just won't listen. Leave it alone now or the vultures on here will eat you alive. Demanding respect is a great attitude to have, but in the end you have to earn it no matter what. You are steady doing your self a disservice by continueing to argue and defend your actions.

Your best response now is to apologize to the buyer for not being more helpful up front and just admitting that you were fully at fault for this botched deal and move on. Otherwise go ahead and log out permenately because you are on the verge of a real flogging.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What a fucking idiot. I hope he leaves you neutral or negative feedback. You are a real piece of work. After the way you handled this transaction i wouldnt plan on selling on this forum anymore.

Kyle why bother? The vultures are gathering!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
What a fucking idiot. I hope he leaves you neutral or negative feedback. You are a real piece of work. After the way you handled this transaction i wouldnt plan on selling on this forum anymore.

Kyle why bother? The vultures are gathering!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to save his ass from the get go, he better hurry with formal apology!

James has chimed in - Connor your done! :popcorneat:

Washyboy - Welchboy = Roadkill!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back