Bassani X, HiFlo Cats and Race Pipes (S197)

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Just like the title states Ive got a GOOD condition Bassani X pipe, 3 piece design that includes Cats when you want to stay legal, and Race Pipes when you want an Off Road mid pipe. Bolts up to stock Manifolds or aftermarket Shortys. For 2005+ Mustang. Looking for $375.

My email is [email protected] and my AIM is MattP343. Ill throw some pictures up here in a moment.

Last edited:

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Yea its still for sale, sorry for the late reply..I just moved into my apartment for school.

How much will it cost to ship over to you in Germany?

I

iNAN3 SOLDi3R

Yea its still for sale, sorry for the late reply..I just moved into my apartment for school.

How much will it cost to ship over to you in Germany?

Same as shipping to New York City man. It's a pretty simple process. You just have to fill out a customs form stating what is in the package and your set.

Got any pics of the parts?

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Gottcha..I don't actually, because its still at home but I can have my Dad take a couple then I will relay them to you.

I

iNAN3 SOLDi3R

Gottcha..I don't actually, because its still at home but I can have my Dad take a couple then I will relay them to you.

Awesome. Well if its not a problem I'd like to see a few pics before I pull the trigger on this thing.

Did you have any problems installing the x-pipe? How was the fit and finish?

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Yeh I will get some Pictures ASAP. No problems installing the pipe, but thats not to say it wasn't a fairly challenging job. The fit and finish was great, and the sound IMO was awesome. The only thing I didn't like about the pipe was that the way I had it situated caused the overaxle pipes to hang quite a bit lower than stock.

I

iNAN3 SOLDi3R

Yeh I will get some Pictures ASAP. No problems installing the pipe, but thats not to say it wasn't a fairly challenging job. The fit and finish was great, and the sound IMO was awesome. The only thing I didn't like about the pipe was that the way I had it situated caused the overaxle pipes to hang quite a bit lower than stock.

I look forward to seeing those pics!

Hang lower than stock...? Hang lower as in touching the rear-end or hitting suspension parts? I guess I could mess with the hangers on a few of the pieces to get it to work better...

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Hanging lower as in...If you were looking at the rear of the car, the overaxle pipes literally hung lower/looked closer to the road.

I

iNAN3 SOLDi3R

Hanging lower as in...If you were looking at the rear of the car, the overaxle pipes literally hung lower/looked closer to the road.

Ok, well that isn't so bad. Hell it might just align the whole thing. I put the Bassani mufflers on and ever since I can't the them to sit in the cut-outs just right. No word on pics yet?

MattP343

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just talked to my dad today and he is sending them over tomorrow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back