battle of the supercars

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
it was on last night. did any1 catch it? the last vid is sweet with the mustang just runs past it

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
The Shelby GT500 kicks azz in looks and speed. Win-win!!:thumb: Stang ran him down and SMOKED him!! LOL!!

GTF outta here Queermaro!!:fu::la:

Last edited:

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
i'd say the mustang won the 0-100-0 challenge too.
that was a good show, both cars were pretty awesome, but it was clear the mustang was a better car all around

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agree. Good episode. Who is that tuner anyway (Autograph, Autograf?). Looked like they swapped the stock blower for a Whipple. Surely the internals were swapped out too...even if they were quoting flywheel hp, 1000 fwhp ~850 rwhp.

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agree. Good episode. Who is that tuner anyway (Autograph, Autograf?). Looked like they swapped the stock blower for a Whipple. Surely the internals were swapped out too...even if they were quoting flywheel hp, 1000 fwhp ~850 rwhp.

autograf - was a bolt on guy in Houston - now the shop is sold and has a different name. Both cars were tuned by Fastlane and it wasn't really a fair fight. The Camaro was only at 800 rwhp and the Shelby was at 1000rwhp. the Shelby also had upgraded brakes, the camaro's were stock. The Shelby was built over a year, the Camaro in three days.

The shelby motor was built, the camaro was not but was on race gas (although it wouldn't have lasted very long like that)

Oh yeah Marc! I'm digging the GT500!!! looks good!

anything else you want to know? lol

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
built motor...upgraded forged rods and pistons,ported and polished heads with back cut valves.big cams,huge kenne bell blower.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back