Bike wheelies then crashes into cop

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Stupid fuckers, too bad they weren't going faster and the gene could have been removed from the gene pool... I like how the rest of the douchebags are riding on the wrong side of the street going around cars. :tdown:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The guy is in he wrong, but the cop is a douche, he stopped fast to fuck the rider up. Not necessary.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
As a previous rider I give respect to bikers when they ride with some sense of decency, but there are times I wont hesitate to take a mutha out when he aint got enough sense. Too many of these guys have flagrant disrespect for the bike, and the people driving around them, I'll give you plenty of room, but I will make you drop if you cross me.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Just got me a new bike, so I will be back to my stunting ways. It brings out the rebel kid in me hahah!

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
The guy is in he wrong, but the cop is a douche, he stopped fast to fuck the rider up. Not necessary.

Looked to me like the cop slowed down because of the truck in front of him.

Either way, fuck those bike riders, not all riders everywhere, but the douchebags driving wherever they wanted to.

I think that guy doing the wheelie deserved what he got, he was clearly taunting the cop riding a wheelie behind him like that anyways.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking again I think u r right. He was pulling the pick up over, people in the bed, and the rider wasn't paying attention. I retract my comment.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Just got me a new bike, so I will be back to my stunting ways. It brings out the rebel kid in me hahah!
Lol, I don't know what's worse, Bikers who think they can Ride, or Vette owners who think they can Drive.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Lol, I don't know what's worse, Bikers who think they can Ride, or Vette owners who think they can Drive.

Hahah! I know a lot of guys who ride amazing, but I know the group you're talking about too lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Ha ha, you know who I'm talking about..lol
Always a few guys who can't stand but to show out, then rut roh:)

I rode when I was younger for about 5 yrs. and it is amazing! To me, no better feeling of freedom. I wasn't a dumbass though:)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
The guy's an idiot for doing a wheelie right behind a cop car anyway.

I used to be big time into sportbikes. I agree that they can be the most fun you can have with your pants on, but riders like that guy are an embarrassment to all responsible sportbike riders.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
^ I wouldn't say embarrassment. Cop slammed brakes, and basically crashed him lol. Then assaulted him, if you look at the other video of it he's like straight beating him

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back