Black friday

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
TY Kelly, and I hope I didnt come off as a ... Internet forums have no tone button, and I wanted to sound nice. :beerchug2:

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
I love BMR stuff. We apreciate you trying to handle this crap on your day off. I think just alot of guys are excited to grab some deals but also are under alot of stress trying to balance getting while the getting is good and the realization that "crap i just spent how much?"
After talking to gizmo5 in pms he was doing what alot of us were by having multiple windows open with stuff in vendors carts trying to see how to get the most out of our mod budget.
I aplogised for my shot at him trying to save $10 as it is none of my business how and where he spends his money. Bottom line is he bought BMR in the end which is never bad.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I love BMR stuff. We apreciate you trying to handle this crap on your day off. I think just alot of guys are excited to grab some deals but also are under alot of stress trying to balance getting while the getting is good and the realization that "crap i just spent how much?"
After talking to gizmo5 in pms he was doing what alot of us were by having multiple windows open with stuff in vendors carts trying to see how to get the most out of our mod budget.
I aplogised for my shot at him trying to save $10 as it is none of my business how and where he spends his money. Bottom line is he bought BMR in the end which is never bad.

And the main reason I knew I should get BMR LCAs was because of you guys. Thanks S197 and BMR. :clap:

(bigris +1 in my book :beer: )

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Kelly, dont be skeeered of a lil love... Its only gay if you make eye contact... Wait... What?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back