DiabloSport Trinity Dashboard Monitor

Reaction score
Just passing along something that I came across. SCT has the LiveWire, so it only seems fitting that DiabloSport release something similiar. No price or release date just yet.

trinity.gif

medianl.png

The DiabloSport Trinity our all new performance programmer has the attributes you have been looking for in a revolutionary three in one heads up dashboard display. Trinity contains all of the great features you have come to expect from DiabloSport � a flash programmer, advanced diagnostics and a high resolution dashboard monitor combine performance, critical vehicle information and a clear understanding of what this information means.

The DiabloSport Trinity allows you the choice between multiple power or octane level calibrations - with complete end user adjustability. Multiple custom tunes are easily loaded through a high speed USB port, or an SD card. Trinity diagnostics can read and erase fault codes, incorporates real time data monitoring with advanced logging capabilities for delivery of data output to your PC, or SD card. Trinity the dash monitor comes equipped with a high resolution 320x240 dpi full color display to further enhance your displayed graphs, gauges, or PID data and will support multiple additional analog or digital devises. DiabloSport Trinity is tomorrows all in one �State of the Art� performance system available today!

Features:
The TRINITY programmer tunes Ford & GM, gas or diesel vehicle applications.
High Speed flash tuning, advanced diagnostics and monitoring from a guage pod mounted compact device
High resolution 320x240 back-lit color display for live data monitoring and viewing in all conditions.

Last edited:

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
If they have one at SEMA next week we'll get some close up pictures of the actual product.

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It has been in the works for some time. They just don't want any issues upon rollout like the Livewire does. I believe it'll be out Dec. or the first quarter.

M

MattD

I think it will be a really nice unit. I just hope it can monitor and display everything that my DashHawk does.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back