Direct drill Racestars with tires 15"/17"

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
15x8 rears with MT ET street radial(275/50/15). 17x4 fronts with Hoosier radial front runners(26x7.50r17). These have a total of 65 miles and 4 passes. All lugs included.

****EDIT****
These have Oro-Tek OTI-001 valve stem style TPMS sensors installed. They WILL work with ANY 07+ Mustang. Here is the application guide.
http://www.orotekusa.com/partlist.aspx?part=OTI-001

$1200 plus shipping. Im pretty firm on this seeing how they're basically new so no stupid offers please...
001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

Last edited:

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Ive seriously got about 5 people PM'ing me for the fronts. If someone wants the rears only speak up cause thats the only way Im letting the fronts go separate.

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
god damnit. i wish i didnt have this shit storm going on now, or id take the rears off your hands. timings everything, good seller here, and his parts are clean!

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
god damnit. i wish i didnt have this shit storm going on now, or id take the rears off your hands. timings everything, good seller here, and his parts are clean!
Thanks Matt. Lemme know if you somehow get some extra cash for the rears cause the fronts will sell in a few minutes...lol
That was quick. Why are you parting ways with them? Done with the track?

These will fit your car Scott...lol

But yeah, I'm about to buy a new house and have a bunch of other shit going on so I'm trying to get rid of the few car parts I have laying around.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Thanks Matt. Lemme know if you somehow get some extra cash for the rears cause the fronts will sell in a few minutes...lol

These will fit your car Scott...lol

But yeah, I'm about to buy a new house and have a bunch of other shit going on so I'm trying to get rid of the few car parts I have laying around.

Lol, nice. I'm sure they would. I'm not in need of drag rims though. Not since my incident back last March at the track. My 5.0 won't be seeing much track time.
I plan on grabbing a set of wheels here soon around x-mas for my 5.0. Either Forgestar or the SVE Drifts. I'm waiting to see when Forgestar is going to release there new design.

Goodluck with the sale, I'm sure they will go quick.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back