DynoTech aluminum draveshaft...anyone using them?

CandyRedGT

forum member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone have one of these? Any vibration/issues..etc? I've heard that they are a VERY well made part!! Want to do my homework before buying a one piece driveshaft as they are not a cheap $$$ part!! Thanks,Joe

Mishri

forum member
Reaction score
Personally no, but my friend has had them on 2 different s197s.. no vibration, its a 3.5" DS so you don't get the issues that some of the 4" ds get... Its a little pricier but I'm leaning towards getting that brand aswell.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I have had one on my car for about two years and love it. No vibration and it really made the car feel solid.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Great piece have one on my car ,no issues what so ever. no high speed vibration at all.

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Driveshaft

Hi. Anyone have one of these? Any vibration/issues..etc? I've heard that they are a VERY well made part!! Want to do my homework before buying a one piece driveshaft as they are not a cheap $$$ part!! Thanks,Joe

Dynotech is awsome,talk to Jim Villalpando sales rep 1-248-643-2869 he is a great guy,tell him Randy from Ontario Canada sent ya,he met me at the border with my stuff,he will remember.They made me a 3.5" alum for my S197 with Mark Williams yokes.No vibs at all,i drag race this car all the time leaving on TB(huge shock load) with 1.42 sixty foot times & 120-130 mph.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have on with no issues, but mine is for the t56 transmission.

FastOrange

forum member
Reaction score
They've made 2 custom shafts for me (one for a manual, other for my auto). Fast turnaround and 0 issues. I beat the piss out of mine as well.

CandyRedGT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm very glad that i went with the Dyno Tech when i bought one. I've heard all kinds of horror stories from folks that tried to save $$$$ and get a CHEAPER shaft....that is exactly what they got!!! I'd much rather pay a little more...and get a good quality piece!!!! No sense in doing a job TWICE!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back