Englishtown Friday

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Gawd I'd love to but right now my car is set up for inspection and my cats are on it. Not in the mood to go through the hassle of swapping out the mid-pipe and then putting it right back on afterwards.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
Gawd I'd love to but right now my car is set up for inspection and my cats are on it. Not in the mood to go through the hassle of swapping out the mid-pipe and then putting it right back on afterwards.

plus it would fuck with your monitors for the inspection too right?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I haven't started the driving cycle yet since Lito is trying to figure out the tuning for it. Tuning for emissions is new for him since such stuff doesn't exist down in Venezuela. I trust in his abilities though since he really does know these cars well.

Either way it's gonna be hard to tune my car for it I'm sure. I don't think I can fit non-foulers on the rear o2 sensor spots with the 3" mid-pipe I have.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't started the driving cycle yet since Lito is trying to figure out the tuning for it. Tuning for emissions is new for him since such stuff doesn't exist down in Venezuela. I trust in his abilities though since he really does know these cars well.

good luck with that and hopefully you'll be back out there soon enough

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back