Formula Drift Round 2 @ Road Atlanta ( NO 56k! )

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks. I just wanted to share an event I attend every year to cover for the magazine I shoot for. If you have never been , I HIGHLY reccommend going. See Vaughn Gittens Monster Energy Drift Mustang and the Falken Mustang piloted by Justin Pawlak. Its is an EXCELLENT race to watch in person, and Road Atlanta is the best venue ever.

Whats even more cool is, that my car will be in the Air Force booth in the pit area!!!

Here are the flyers, and a bit of my work from shooting the event the past few years.

FD_RD2_Flyer_Front-proof-042resize.jpg

FD_RD2_Flyer_back-proof-081_resize.jpg

A few of my photos from the event

shot.jpg

rhys.jpg

reporter.jpg

rx8rear.jpg

boom.jpg

post8.jpg

post7.jpg

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

post3.jpg

post4.jpg

post5.jpg

post6.jpg

post9.jpg

post10.jpg

post11.jpg

post12.jpg

post13.jpg

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Ill dig up some more pics of the Mustangs this evening. Ive gone for 4 years now, and its an event where you can meet the drivers, see the cars in person and talk to the racing teams in the PIT areas and then go watch the drifting for two days! Cars, scantily clad women, and lots of HP! Plenty of room for parking and BBQing, etc! Only a few weeks away!

If you decide to go on one day, just go on Saturday! But going to both is equally as good!

Last edited:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Those are some awesone pics George! Unfortunately I have to work that weekend...

sales@KMS

Reaction score
Did you make it out there? I qualified 13th and then went out in the first round. I will be talking with you guys about making more power soon. It was killing me
I didn't go friday. what car was yours?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back