Forum member discount request.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if I can get a discount pm'd to me? I was considering buying the Raxiom yellow fog lights for my '06 GT. Saw them go on sale awhile back for $80-something I think it was. Wishing I got them then! Thank you.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Black_GT,

You got mail! Sorry for the delayed response. I've been out of the office since this past Friday and just got in for the first time this morning. Future responses will be much more timely!

Let me know if you need assistance with anything else!

Shane

Stinger

forum member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how long does it typically take to get a discount code? I sent a message to Shane last night and he's been on this forum twice since then and I haven't yet got a code. I need to make an order ASAP but I'm stuck waiting around for a code. Thanks.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry about the wait Stinger! We usually ask to allow us 24 business hours to return PM's as there's a lot of different things we need to attend to on the forums each day. However, I'll always try to get to the PM even sooner if possible!

Shane

Stinger

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't even think about the code until I saw the Raxiom Gen5 tail lights were available on the site at midnight last night. Unfortunately they were sold out by the time I got the code so my order was canceled. I guess I'll wait for a group by now. Thanks anyway.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Could I get the code please I need to order a X-pipe and maybe some other stuff on Thursday(28th) thanks!

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
Can you PM me the forum discount code. I am making a black friday purchase. Whats better, military or forum code? Or Black friday sale?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
They guys!

Please PM me directly if you're interested in the Forum Discount code. Remember we do require a 50+ Post count for active members to receive the code, too. More details about the AM Forum Discount Code can be found in this Sticky Thread.

5.0Shocker- the Forum Discount code and Military Discount are both a 6% off code. The main difference is the Forum Discount Code can be received online via PM and the Military Discount code must be used on telephone purchases with our Mustang Experts. As they have to verify customers are in the Military.

Also, you can use the Discount Code along with any pre-marked sale prices on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. You just can't pair two coupons or discount codes to the same order. Anything that's price is already marked down is free game!

Hope this helps!

Shane

Last edited:

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Well I dont have 50 post crap. I tend to do alot of reading not posting. I dont want to get grilled for posting something that I can find just by searching. Oh well.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Well I dont have 50 post crap. I tend to do alot of reading not posting. I dont want to get grilled for posting something that I can find just by searching. Oh well.

Don't be afraid. I don't post shit for Tech material but you can still discuss things. There are also simple post-whoring and chit-chat threads...

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Don't worry, you'll be able to hit 50+ posts quicker than you think. Simply have some general discussions on the forum (without spamming) and your post count will start building up. Another option- Since you're efficient at finding tech answers in other threads, search the forum for other new members asking questions. Assist them with the research you've found and/or link them to more info. That will help build your post count and help the forum grow!

Shane

Don't be afraid. I don't post shit for Tech material but you can still discuss things. There are also simple post-whoring and chit-chat threads...

Great advice 07TGGT! Members should never be afraid to speak their opinions or ask questions on the forum.

Shane

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice I better get to posting I plan on buying a new clutch and flywheel soon.... I have to buy the wife new tires first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I hear ya there! I'm always taking care of my GF's car and putting my Mustangs upgrades to the side.... I'm not sure why she's more concerned with her safety than my Cobra going faster? lol weird...

Seriously though- Aside from the Discount Code, don't forget we Price Match too. If you see any competitors with lower pricing, just send me a PM with a link. I'll gladly setup a Price Match and provide you the lowest cost possible!

Shane

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Pm sent shane. I'm looking to buy a Barton and maybe the 2 post bracket, depending on what the total is after the discount.

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
All PM's replied to this morning. You guys should be set now! Please feel free to contact me if you have any other concerns or questions. I'm here to help!

Also, we try to reply to all PM's within 24 business hours. No need to post in here if you've PM'ed me. I'll certainly get back to you ASAP!

Shane

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Mind sending me the discount code again? I deleted your message by accident.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back