*FREE* Dyno Day at JPC!! April 10th...

J

Jordan@JPC

Curious to find out what your car puts down? :evillaugh:

freedyno.jpg

You read that right! FREE dyno runs on a first-come first-serve basis!!

Registration begins at 9am, and the dynos will run from 10am until 6pm. In 8 hours we expect to get approximately 20-30 vehicles on the dyno.

*If you plan on running your car on the dyno make absolutely sure the vehicle is in good mechanical condition. JPC will not dyno test any vehicles that are deemed "unsafe."

For the guys that decide it's time for a tuning solution we're going to have a HUGE sale on Diablosport Predator tuners. This is the time to buy 'em because you likely won't find a lower price anywhere. We're selling them at prices so low we can't even advertise them!

J

Jordan@JPC

I think it should be a good time, regardless if your particular goal is to get on the dyno or not. I think we're going to have a big turnout, and I'd like to think whoever gets on the dyno is going to be interesting in some respect :evillaugh:

Ill be there...

I'll see ya there!!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think i am going back to work in VA on the 12th, I may have to come out a few days early so i can make it to this. Granted I won't have my car but it would be a fun day and meet some of you guys.

J

Jordan@JPC

Damn wish I could get in on a FREE dyno day...post up some pics and vids!!

You bet we will! And maybe if I'm really lucky StageMe will help with some pics and vids too :rock:

I'll be there. Its a 4hr drive but I can't miss out:thumb:

Are you looking to get on the dyno or just hang?

I think i am going back to work in VA on the 12th, I may have to come out a few days early so i can make it to this. Granted I won't have my car but it would be a fun day and meet some of you guys.

I hope you're able to join us!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back