FS: iPod Classic, 160gb

zachcrosen

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Player and have my iPod Classic that I need to sell. It is the 160gb version. I bought it as a refurb about a year or so ago. I do not have the ear phones that came with it, btu I will throw in the black ones in the photo. The cable works perfectly fine even thought he outer sheathing is damaged from wrapping the cable around the player and putting it in the pocket underneath my car stereo. I am not sure if it is very visible in the photos, but there is a Shades vinyl cover over the entire iPod except the circle where you scroll and make your selections.

I will sell this one of 2 different ways. I will either sell it with or without the music on it. There is 157+/- full length albums on it from a wide range of hard rock and metal artists over the past 10-15 years. If anyone wants the music on it, I will sell everything as it is for $225 shipped which is roughly what I paid for it as a refurb. This means you would get around $1000 work of mp3s for free!! If you do not want the music, I will sell it for $150 shipped. These prices are OBO.

Here is a list of the artists: Adema, Aerosmith, Alien Ant Farm, Alter Bridge, Atreyu, Boy Hits Car, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, Bush, Chevelle, Cold, Creed, Crossfade, Dark New Day, Deftones, Disturbed, Drain STH, Drowning Pool, Eagles, Earshot, Evanescence, Finger 11, FFDP, Flaw, Flybanger, Fuel, Godsmack, Grammatrain (Christian rock), Green Day, Halestorm, Hellyeah, Hinder, Hoobastank, Incubus, Korn, Linkin Park, Liquid Gang, Live, Local H, Matchbox 20, Metallica, Mudvayne, Mushroomhead, My Friend Steve, Nickelback, Nirvana, Nonpoint, P Roach, Perfect Circle, Powerman 5k, Projected, Quarter Inch Jack, Ra, Rage Against the Machine, Rains, Revelation (Rev) Theory, Rob Zombie, Saving Abel, Scars of Life, Seether, Sevendust, Shinedown, Silverchair, Six Feet Deep, Skillet, Skrape, Slipknot, Smile Empty Soul, Soil, Staind, Stereomud, Stone Sour, Submersed, Theory of a Deadman, Three Days Grace, Tool, Trapt, Tremonti, Trust Co, Union Underground, 10 Years & 3 Doors Down.

Thanks,
Zach

SAM_3558.jpg

SAM_3560.jpg

SAM_3561.jpg

zachcrosen

forum member
Reaction score
This is OBO for each way to buy it. Surely someone wants this! Make me some reasonable offers guys!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

zachcrosen

forum member
Reaction score
Please close this thread. I decided to send my Samsung back and keep the iPod.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back