fs pypes headers and o/r x pipe

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
they both have about 6k miles on them. im starting to put the car back to stock so i can trade it in. im asking $500 for both or $400 plus your factory h pipe and mufflers.

mydangstang

forum member
Reaction score
they both have about 6k miles on them. im starting to put the car back to stock so i can trade it in. im asking $500 for both or $400 plus your factory h pipe and mufflers.

Can you post pics? Def interested

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Still on the car, but I can try and snap a few while they are on the car. They only have 6,000 miles on them so other than changing color they are in great shape. Noticed a 2 tenth/1 mph gain with just the headers, 60' and mid range torque improved the most.

csracing

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm. This is pretty interesting. I'm looking to do LTs and an O/R pipe in the future and I have the stock exhaust in a box..

What are you thinking as far as shipping?

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Hmm. This is pretty interesting. I'm looking to do LTs and an O/R pipe in the future and I have the stock exhaust in a box..

What are you thinking as far as shipping?

Well it's definitely preferred that someone local buys this, shipping I am willing to do but worried about not getting parts in time or something like that.

csracing

forum member
Reaction score
shipping I am willing to do but worried about not getting parts in time or something like that.

Which would be my concern as well. If I remove the h-pipe and ship it with the mufflers, I'm unable to drive the car until I get the LTs and O/R installed. So we'd both be somewhat out.

Are you under a time constraint regarding the stock parts?

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Which would be my concern as well. If I remove the h-pipe and ship it with the mufflers, I'm unable to drive the car until I get the LTs and O/R installed. So we'd both be somewhat out.

Are you under a time constraint regarding the stock parts?

Somewhat, yes. I'm looking to buy a new car by the end of next month. If I can manage to get a local h-pipe and mufflers (which I may have found), then there is no worries about the shipping.

I paid $680 + tax + shipping for these headers and x-pipe, so even at $500 it's a good deal.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back