Full 2010 mirrors (flat glass) w/ brand new HP caps.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Just upgraded to the 2013 mirrors. So I'm selling the 2010 mirrors I had on my 2006. To use on a 2005-2009. You only have to drill one hole, and enlarge another. Direct plug in. Not even a 45 minute install. The alignment pins are cut off because they are in a different spot than the 05-09 mirrors.

Damn near perfect condition. The mirror caps are brand new HP paint code painted. Left over from Ford as they don't use this white on a 2014. Same white as the 05-13 mustangs. There is one nick on the lower black part of the drivers side which I tried to pick up with the camera. But couldn't. An awesome change from the big truck mirrors they come with. I'm looking for $180+ pp fee shipped. Thanks for looking. Can be packaged up and shipped on Monday.

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome upgrade for the 05-09. I did it on mine with a total of 2 holes drilled and 4 opened up. Also plug directly in! Great deal

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
On the 2010+ mirrors. The caps are removable. And paint to match. They are oem painted from factory.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take them......
Give me a total of everything......

Do you have pics of them on your car for reference.... i want to see the difference.. im lazy and dont want to look for them.....

i will send payment later today when i return after you Send Paypal info....

Last edited:

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
Money sent. Added some for the fees.... Didn't know what they were.... But are they are white ? Too bad not red fire.. That is the color of my car... Thanks in advance

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Money sent. Added some for the fees.... Didn't know what they were.... But are they are white ? Too bad not red fire.. That is the color of my car... Thanks in advance

They are white because thats what the takeoffs had on them. I kept my redfire for the 2013 mirrors. Thanks man, they will be in the mail tomorrow.

stanglax28

forum member
Reaction score
Not to go of topic but what products did you use to get your paint to look wet like that? I have the same color and was just wondering

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Those 2 pictures were after a full megs twin detail. And then just washed and detail sprayed. I use the poor boys detail spray. Green color.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back