has anyone ever blew the nitrous pressure sending unit off the bottle when filling??

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
well the other day I went to fill my bottle because it was about empty...once they started filling it and they got to about 4 lbs the plastic part that the wiring harness mounts in on my sending unit for my Glowshift Blue Digital Nitrous Pressure gauge blew off the bottle and rocketed through the shop...scared the shit out of us...ended up obviously having to buy a new sending unit...has anyone ever experienced this before?! could it be due to them possibly hitting the sending unit when they took the bottle out of the car?!

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I'd rethink using that sending unit or at least take the whole thing off the bottle before you take it in. That can't be good at all.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
Glowshift is a trash company man. This isn't the first time iv'e heard of this happening.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ditto - you need to find a new filling station.

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
I'd rethink using that sending unit or at least take the whole thing off the bottle before you take it in. That can't be good at all.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...I think I will at least take the bottle out of the car myself from now on to ensure nothing gets hit and eventually get a different higher quality gauge

Glowshift is a trash company man. This isn't the first time iv'e heard of this happening.
lol well at least I'm not the only one...

ditto - you need to find a new filling station.
Lol yeah you may be right...I do believe they are paying for the new sending unit though since it happened in their posession

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
Paydirt was just saying how glowshift was trash...

I figured there was a reason they are usually at least $100 cheaper than anyone else lol....this gauge came with the kit I bought so I didnt have too much of a choice unfortunatly and I didnt want to spend any more than I had to

Back