Innovate Motorsports Products ~SALE~

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm sorry I bought one a while back and finally installed it. It's the summit version LC-1 and a led gauge that came with it. Have you installed one on our cars? I called them and they keep telling me to do the cal again.. but I get the same results. basicly I can do all the cal test and the led shows the right status.. when I drive though its showing 22-18 and at wot it shows 22.. hahah They tell me I dont need the CD or laptop. also grounds and everything else looks good. I told them I have 12+ psi procharger and 60lbs injectors.. but it seems that doesn't matter.. so I'm lost. any ideas?

thanks

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I installed the LC-1 and the XD-16 digital gauge and it's working great for me. Did you make sure both the gauge and sensor/controller are grounded in the same spot and to a good ground? Mine worked fine on the 1st shot and it's still working quite well. I did not hook up my laptop to it at all.

I grounded it under my dash on the driver's side to a spot where I saw a ground to something else already. I would re-do the calibration again like they said just for shits and giggles.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
yea.. i have all the grounds connected to a wire that is soldiered to a bolt that has the block ground wire. This is just killing me =-/ ... Everything is new, but I didnt install it for a long time so no warranty.. I'll try the cal again..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back