International no beard dale sale!!!!!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Happy "International No Beard Day" everyone! In honor of this wacky holiday we are offering a coupon code from now, until Sunday night at 11:59 PM CST for 15% off SVE branded parts. Check out all the SVE parts on sale (http://latemodelres.to/WsulqF) and cash in on these SHAVED prices!

shavesve.jpg

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
You've convinced my wife....and I didn't even have to get involved. Just need to decide if I want those or not. LOL. Ugh....damn you Jarrod! Rofl

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Alright, for anyone reading this. If you are having ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE DISCOUNT CODE, CALL ME DIRECTLY. I know what is going on, and it will take a few people to fix it. I can manual add the discount and take the order faster than you can do it online.

This goes for anyone and everyone reading this. I will be away from my desk for a few mins eating a quick lunch. Ill be checking the updates on my iPhone while I'm away.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the order. I am working behind the scenes to take care of the other parts. I should be finished with them here in no time. Decided to just skip lunch.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yea, the prices you see online are without a discount so far. So lets say you wanted 4, 18x10 drift wheels for a 05+. You would be looking at $599.96 normal, now with the 15% sale, BOOM $509.97 just like that.

Just think, you opened a thread here on S197, your wife gave you her blessing, I'm just some egging you on to make the purchase, then BAM, you have a nice new set of wheels headed your way. Easy as that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back