iPod Users

Roush007

forum member
Reaction score
What you all using to listen to your iPod in your car. I have been using the Aux and was thinking of getting the harness from PIE to use the iPod thru the radio. The thing that concerns me is that I have heard some horror stories by some of the users.

P

PERTANO

I just got the trip tunes FM modulator from Ford. It's not that bad actually. Probably not the best, but the sound is pretty clear and I dont' mind it. instal was easy and I've had it for a few months with no problems at all.

Roush007

forum member
Reaction score
Can you see the song that is playing on the radio, or use the radio to change songs?

Thanks!

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the same thing. After I looked at the prices of a new head unit I decided to go that way. I think I paid $200 for a head unit and the I-pod interface for it. I am able to see everything I need on the face and Have complete control of my I-pod. Plus, installation can be done very easily in about an hour. Good luck with your decision.

P

PERTANO

With trip tunes you don't see anything. You have to look at the Ipod. other then that it's okay. I just need to organize my music folders better now. I spend more time looking at my Ipod then the road right now.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back